AFL Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

$100 on Hawks @ $1.54 (Sportsbet)
$10 on Sydney/Hawks HT/FT @ $7.50

Might place some more bets Friday night depending how the above go.

Another $100 on Hawks & 1.60

There is a reason Hawks only lost 3 games for the year. Sydney IMO are overrated this year.

I know Sydney have ins and Hawks have outs, but this is finals. Hawks should win.

First AFL Qualifying Final:
2U – DT: Sewell > 82.5 @ $1.66
2U – DT: Sewell > Parker @ $1.87
1U – DT: Mitchell < 97.5 @ $1.87
I think the Swans win tonight but I'm not confident enough to take them SU or with the points.

I think the Swans win tonight but I'm not confident enough to take them SU or with the points.

You are always on the money champ......

Who are you using? sportingbet has no fantasy football this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Grotto.
Was nice to see you taking out the tipping comp. last week :)
All the best for tonight!

Thanks mate, the Saints tip helped and if I had gone with your selection of the Blues it would have been a walkover. I was worried about the Crows, but as you said the Eagles were a basket case.

Bruce already talking about Sydney being vulnerable and opened up next week...should be some value there as always with the qualifying final losers.

I did have Hawks 40+ in a very speculative multi (also included Cats 1-39, Pies SU and Tigers 40+ @ $41.93 so don't get antsy over me posting it late in the game as it's not like I'm posting after the fact), but I don't think Hawthorn beating up on a team indicates much for next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back