AFL Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw this and I'd like to know how sportsbet have calculated this "error".

2cih1ti.jpg

Jack Gunston for most finals goals - Bet $10 @$12
North, Syd, Haw, Port all by 1-39 - Bet $50 @$21.82

Great bet the second one. Good luck for the game tomorrow. Might be worth hedging....
yep ive done the exact same multi.. wondering if i should hedge or just leave it..
could hedge with Rich 1-39 @3.40? but not sure i want to? also hoping port dont win by 40+ :/

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gday guys
ive got $160 in my account with 4 multis still alive. 2 have port over 15.5 and 2 have port under 39. All 4 pay over $100.
Do I put $100 on port to win on sportsbet and have the lead at 3/4 time money return if the lose bet and $60 on richmond 1-19 @ 5 as a way to hedge?

Gday guys
ive got $160 in my account with 4 multis still alive. 2 have port over 15.5 and 2 have port under 39. All 4 pay over $100.
Do I put $100 on port to win on sportsbet and have the lead at 3/4 time money return if the lose bet and $60 on richmond 1-19 @ 5 as a way to hedge?

what if richmond win by 20+

I guess thats the risk I take.
I don't really see richmond winning by a lot if they win
Their only wins over 20 in their streak have been over stk bris gws. Port at etihad was 20 but they didnt have trengove or carlile

I'm backing Robbie Gray for a huge day today he's in unbelievable form and could tear Richmond up.
1U Gray most disposals grp1 @$4.50
1U Gray most goals @$9
1U Gray most disposals/Most goals @$36 (has done this a couple times in the last month)
1U Gray 3+ goals @$4.50

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back