AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond will probably get progressively worse through the year.
The many young players they are forced to play will tire out.
Let Carlton have first dibs and falsely think they are world beaters

Richmond will probably get progressively worse through the year.
The many young players they are forced to play will tire out.
Let Carlton have first dibs and falsely think they are world beaters

If Richmond are within 10 goals at half time it will honestly be a miracle. Richmond are going to field sides next year that would make the original Suns and Giants teams look competitive by comparison.

I believe it will come out soon, as the AFL don’t want to have the lag that they did last year in getting the fixture out.

I also believe we will be playing on Round Zero or opening round, and will have the Friday night game in Round 1 after the Thursday night game, which we will play Essendon at the MCG.

The usual Round 1 opener of Richmond v Carlton will take place on the Thursday, but I will not be at all surprised if this gets changed between now and when the fixture is released because that is already looking like being a 15+ goal belting waiting to happen, which makes no sense to have in prime time.
If we play Round 0, imagine we’ll get Swams in Sydney. AFL will be giving us the toughest possible fixture. Double ups will feature Geelong and Port for sure. Most likely GWS as well.

If we play Round 0, imagine we’ll get Swams in Sydney. AFL will be giving us the toughest possible fixture. Double ups will feature Geelong and Port for sure. Most likely GWS as well.
Put the tinfoil hat away

If we play Round 0, imagine we’ll get Swams in Sydney. AFL will be giving us the toughest possible fixture.
1729299920619.png

"Behold! Your fixture, Hawks!! Mwahahaha!"

(Evil AFL fixturing guy, yesterday)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back