AFL Futures 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendlebury has brownlow written all over him.

Kardiniapark you probably thought GC had no chance of winning some of their games last year.

I am seriously thinking of taking GWS to not win a game this year, I gave GC a chance to win 1, but not 3, so maybe I am wrong about GWS this year also.....

Cutterman, I got on Hawkins and Petrie but stayed away from Brown, with Brisbane improving and the possibility he could play 18-20 games that one was a bit tight for me. I think Hawkins >35.5 is really strong if he stays on the park. He is on 7 already I think?

Thinking the same, I just can't see who they will get up against. Don't see port or Richmond going down to the new teams this year, possibly melbourne?

I think GC will get a win or two, but I just cannot see GWS putting up a winning score, even against GC or Melb who I see as their only 2 possible wins for the season.

I reckon the brownlow is between Murphy and pendlebury.

Pretty early call but they are certainly the two that look like Brownlow medal winners early on. I think you have to include Selwood also, and Watson/S.Thompson at longer odds must be in contention. No reason Judd cannot do it again either, almost guaranteed to be on at least 3 votes to now, loved by the umps, more wins for Carlton, etc.

I took a little one yesterday -

Sandilands +8 vote handicap in the brownlow $26
West Coast Premiership $8
Sydney H2H v Port
Geelong H2H v Kangas
Manly H2H v GC Titans

$10 @ 476.34

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Judd +1 @ 17
Or i can take him for the win @ 11

But i have a feeling this is just like a brownlow group bet, its only between these 20 people.

I took a little one yesterday -

Sandilands +8 vote handicap in the brownlow $26
West Coast Premiership $8
Sydney H2H v Port
Geelong H2H v Kangas
Manly H2H v GC Titans

$10 @ 476.34

Thoughts?

I quite like it actually, going to give layoff opportunities later if things continue to go well short term. I actually gave Sandi another 1.5 votes this week in my Brownlow sheet :thumbsu:

With Ablett out for another 2 0r 3 you'd have to think Centrebet are a bit slow off the mark having him $4.50 fav for Most disposals for the season. SWan is a monty at $5 having won it the past two years.

Hmm, considering Cotchin e/w Brownlow at 51/12.50.

It's a long shot, but he's the kind of player the umpires love and he does the things up close that they like to see. He picked up 15 votes last year, including 12 votes coming in the 8 games we won. This year we seem to be way more competitive in losses, meaning he'll be eligible for votes then, and when we win he already has a good history of getting votes. If we can win 12-13 games this year and he can pick up his 20 votes there, he's a very good chance at sneaking into the top 3.

I think it's value, at the very least I'd expect him to shorten over the next few weeks when/if we start to win a few games.

Hmm, considering Cotchin e/w Brownlow at 51/12.50.

It's a long shot, but he's the kind of player the umpires love and he does the things up close that they like to see. He picked up 15 votes last year, including 12 votes coming in the 8 games we won. This year we seem to be way more competitive in losses, meaning he'll be eligible for votes then, and when we win he already has a good history of getting votes. If we can win 12-13 games this year and he can pick up his 20 votes there, he's a very good chance at sneaking into the top 3.

I think it's value, at the very least I'd expect him to shorten over the next few weeks when/if we start to win a few games.

How many votes has he got previously? Sorry I am in the car and being lazy.

Melbourne Storm GF Winner
Collingwood GF Winner
Josh P. Kennedy Brownlow Winner
Tom Hawkins Coleman Medal Winner

$16 @ 1353.36

Melbourne Storm GF Winner
Geelong GF Winner
Scott Pendlebury Brownlow Winner
Lance Franklin Brownlow winner

$17 @ $600.25

Have some other variations

Remove this Banner Ad