AFL AFL Futures 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

And would've been 7 of the last 10 if Carlton didn't choke and let the Dogs in last year
That was something for the ages, back to back chokes by Carlton in R22 and R23.

Extraordinary.

They were playing finals footy with 5mins left of the H&A season.:drunk:

Fremantle to win their first 6 games and Eagles to lose their first 6 games - $101 @ SB BYO

Freo (5th) play: Saints (10), North (18), WC (17), Crows (14), Suns (12), Dogs (8)
WC (17th) play: North (18), Giants (16), Freo (5), Melb (2), Cats (1), Port (11)

Freo will start fav for their 6 and WC will start outsiders for their 6.

Bet will be either be cooked by Sat arvo or port will chuck it in come round 6.

Fremantle to win their first 6 games and Eagles to lose their first 6 games - $101 @ SB BYO

Freo (5th) play: Saints (10), North (18), WC (17), Crows (14), Suns (12), Dogs (8)
WC (17th) play: North (18), Giants (16), Freo (5), Melb (2), Cats (1), Port (11)

Freo will start fav for their 6 and WC will start outsiders for their 6.

Bet will be either be cooked by Sat arvo or port will chuck it in come round 6.

How often is there a season with a 6-0 team and an 0-6 team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams that get pumped in a grand final have been falling off a cliff lately
Do you know why this is or just repeating the media talking point?

Sydney will struggle this year because of their draw - as plenty of overachievers for a season do - it has nothing to do with getting thumped in a GF.

How often is there a season with a 6-0 team and an 0-6 team?
3 of the last 9 (5 of last 11 if you include 2013 & 2012 - but those years involve hapless GWS & GC teams that couldn't win any games and gave autowins to everyone).

The bet is certainly better than Jeremy Cameron to kick 100+ at $31, or McStay to kick 80+ at $61, that's for sure.

Both teams were 5-1 & 1-5 after 6 rounds last year.

Probably get 150+ that way. Plus a chance to take some profits as you go...
Yeah, I just multiplied $25 (the amount I bet on this fraud prop), by 1.60 (the average odds I imagine Freo will have for the first 6 games) x 6, and by 1.50 (average odds for WC opponents) x 6, and I got odds of almost $200.

Crazy how much you can turn $25 into from 12 straight chalky bets.

Ah well, I still feel it has some sort of shot of landing, and both teams may do so well/ so bad that the odds are even less that what is foreseen now.

Actually I have the odds coming out to about $77.

It makes a difference if the longer odds come earlier on, and the chalkier stuff is later, which it sort of is here.

Also, WC and Freo play each other, so there's only 11 opportunities to bet not 12.

What a ripping prop it is.

Yeah, I just multiplied $25 (the amount I bet on this fraud prop), by 1.60 (the average odds I imagine Freo will have for the first 6 games) x 6, and by 1.50 (average odds for WC opponents) x 6, and I got odds of almost $200.

Crazy how much you can turn $25 into from 12 straight chalky bets.

Ah well, I still feel it has some sort of shot of landing, and both teams may do so well/ so bad that the odds are even less that what is foreseen now.
its actually not bad. WC play Geel + Melb in R5 & R6. They both will be < $1.10

That's actually a decent prop. I wouldnt have the odds much more than than around 80 at the moment and obviously as Freo win and West Coast get beaten by teams like North and GWS the projected odds will move even further in your favour

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL AFL Futures 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back