AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Boyd any chance of the Brownlow? He finished top 5 last year or something like that. He is one player who will be able to poll even when his team loses. 2 BOG's in losing matches to Frem and now St Kilda.

I've got Boyd on 12 a couple behind Judd atm. He is a chance but the Dogs need to win more games which I doubt they will.

Yeh dogs will not win enough games for Boyd to win it. He'll get most votes for dogs and maybe a shot at top 5. They are the only ones I'd have a go at.

Hopefully Hall will be out for as long as possible. Gia opening up a good gap for most goals - loving the $11 I got on it a couple weeks ago :)

Bolton and Goodes would be neck and neck at the moment, Goodes usually comes home strong though

O'Keefe is also in the running. It's a 3-horse race I don't think those odds for Goodes are much value, I have Bolton leading at the moment.

Brownlow Betfair $200 for Buddy. I have him right up there and it's a 50-50 if he'll get a week or not. People over reacting. That's worth the odds- as is the $18 for him to finish top 5!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol 50-50, he smashed him in the head with an elbow. 3 weeks

Well it seems we are both idiots.;)

On another note- the players that have had the biggest influence on matches and are eligible for the Rising Star are Zac Smith and Shane Savage, whilst there has also been the ultra consistant Heppel.

I think that if Savage can put a couple more dominant displays together, he'll be considered for the award at the big odds of $14-Betfair. Take away a couple of games as sub and his stats all exceed those of Heppel. Plus he has kicked 13 goals 1 behind (majority of which have been eye catching and on the run). I think there is value there- thoughts?

Don't think Savage is a chance personally.

Sportsbet put Shuey up at 2.25 so I took 2 units @ 3.75

Shuey = Big Win
Smith = BE
Heppell = BE
Darling = BE

Have a few others but think for now it's between them and in that order.

I have swan on 8 aswell. his at $21

possibly only about 6-8 behind the leader with no more byes

comes back refreshed (hopefully injury free) and could smash out some results on the run home.

perfect week to back him.

Only worry is pendles and thomas stealing votes off him like last year. However on a plus i dont think didak will be stealing to much this year.

Swan always finishes seasons strong

He wont get any longer than $21 and wont get suspended (touchwood)

People may be overestimating murphys brownlow tally. He has had a great season so far but he has polling god judd in his side. Its hard for me to consider that murphy will beat judd in the count simply looking at the way they have polled in the past. Carlton is going to be tricky this year in working out if its murphy or judd. I would still lean towards Judd to be above him though. Obviously depending on how the rest of the season pans out.

I have Murphy Pies @ 250. Winning!

Just on Bulldogs most votes, Gia is now $1.75 and Sherman $3.50! Great get blue_boys!

Also, I posted a few weeks ago that Murphy @ $10 was massive value for most dream team points, he's now leading (Pendles game in hand though, but both overtaken Boyd/Cox) and will be $2.50-$3.50 when the market opens!

Hey boys, just wondering your take on Boyd for the Brownlow. I currently have him on 16 (tied with Murphy, Judd and Mitchell*) and he's $41 at sportsbet (26 at sporting and 31 at tab). Don't know much about his polling history but is he worth a shot at those odds?

Hey boys, just wondering your take on Boyd for the Brownlow. I currently have him on 16 (tied with Murphy, Judd and Mitchell*) and he's $41 at sportsbet (26 at sporting and 31 at tab). Don't know much about his polling history but is he worth a shot at those odds?

I have him a few votes behind murphy, judd and mitchell but he polled well last year (20 votes) and has been playing well this year so if he can keep it up and the dogs win a few more games than they have been then I think he's definitely worth a shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back