AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey boys, just wondering your take on Boyd for the Brownlow. I currently have him on 16 (tied with Murphy, Judd and Mitchell*) and he's $41 at sportsbet (26 at sporting and 31 at tab). Don't know much about his polling history but is he worth a shot at those odds?

I have him on 12-14. He is overs at $41. I'd take $10.25 for the place.

I have him on 12-14. He is overs at $41. I'd take $10.25 for the place.
brownlow has been one lately by teams in the top 8 im going for judd againhttp://www.************/sports/52/b/happy.gifhttp://www.************/sports/123/b/happy.gif
http://www.************/sports/131/b/happy.gifhttp://www.************/sports/133/b/happy.gif

Dogs don't have to win for Boyd to poll votes. He was BOG against Fremantle and St Kilda IMO.

Oh I had a big post that didn't post :(

Yeah took Murphy @ 81 on Centrebet, Collingwood @ 3 = 243.

As for the Most DT Points market, Murphy is now into $2.75 outright favourite.

I've got Murphy @$67.00 x
Collingwood Minor Premiers @$2.15 x
Great Britain more Gold Medal than Australia 2012 London Games @$1.36

or @$195.90 total

worried about the Collingwood part now :eek:

lol **** waiting til the Olympics for that to cash, could make so much more money before then

I've got others too.

Murphy@26.00 x
NM Higher finish than Melb @9.00x
West Perth WAFL Premiers @4.50

Total @$1053.00

and

Murphy @$67.00x
Gold Coast Wooden Spoon @$2.40

Total @160.80

I have a very bad record in betting on anything other than AFL. I have a very slim chance of winning anything over the summer, so I took the chance with the Olympics.

I've got Murphy @$67.00 x
Collingwood Minor Premiers @$2.15 x
Great Britain more Gold Medal than Australia 2012 London Games @$1.36

or @$195.90 total

worried about the Collingwood part now :eek:

Lol Im sure there would of been another option paying 1.36 that would pay out sooner than waiting till your grand kids enter the world

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Im sure there would of been another option paying 1.36 that would pay out sooner than waiting till your grand kids enter the world

Oh well, it's done now. I definitely could have placed better Murphy, Brownlow bets but I'm happy to have any right now. They have a lot more going for them that my Roughead Coleman bets.

lol **** waiting til the Olympics for that to cash, could make so much more money before then

Im not sure why you would have an $67 shot in your multi and then have to wait 6-8 months for payment because you plonked it all on a $1.36 chance...seems a bit stupid, but they will kill us in the Olympics they have pumped millions and millions into their athletes so they dont get embarrased!

Got on Harvey most votes for North earlier today at $13 (now into $10). I reckon it was too good to pass up for a proven vote getter. Yes Swallow and Wells are providing competition for votes but at $13 I thought there was heaps of value in it. Don't know why Rawlings is so short - was about $8 now out to $10

My votes for North are:

1. Wells = 7-11 (8.2)
2. Harvey = 6-8 (7)
3. A.Swallow = 5-10 (6)
4. Goldstein = 4-6 (5.5)

I include a minimum and maximum vote range then work out a more specific vote number when including voting history and the amount of players that could vote for the game.

What are other peoples thoughts?

claremont will win the WAFL anyway

I've got

Murphy @$26.00 x
NM Better finish than Melbourne @$9.00 x
Claremont WAFL Premiership@$2.30

Total @$538.20

and

Murphy @$26.00 x
NM Better finish than Melbourne @9.00 x
South Fremantle WAFL Premiers @6.50

Total @ $1,521 (Biggest result of these type of bets)

So I have the top 3 covered and with another bet on East Fremantle but with NM>Melb @$3.60 so that result is not like the others.

I initially only had West Perth included (as opposed to Claremont) so I wouldn't be going to the GF having to support the other team. If West Perth or South make the GF their supporters will monster the Claremont supporters who simply clap more loudly to try to get their team up. West Perth don't lose Grand Finals very often.

I have just thrown away 0.5u on Freo for highest place interstate team (at TAB - not including finals) @ $11. 2 wins in the next 2 weeks against the 2 QLD sides will have them level with WC on wins and just trailing SYD.

This is pairing with Sydney @ $4.25.

When WC don't win for the next 3 weeks I will add them at hopefuly $3.50+

Now to watch it all fall into place!

I'm such an idiot for not putting money on murphy earlier. He has been leading my count all year and I kept second guessing myself about putting bets on murph.

For those who did well done.

I'm such an idiot for not putting money on murphy earlier. He has been leading my count all year and I kept second guessing myself about putting bets on murph.

For those who did well done.

It's not too late. $6 for him to win is still overs imo he should be about $3.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back