AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh, gotcha. Didn't read the whole thread, only went off what was quoted. The goals are definitely inclusive of finals unfortunately
I have Brad Green over Reiwoldt, so will jump on chat afterwards, he is tied atm. This definitely did not include finals, and was in the same place as the team goal kicker bets. False advertising if you ask me, having them both listed under Coleman Medal betting.

I have Brad Green over Reiwoldt, so will jump on chat afterwards, he is tied atm. This definitely did not include finals, and was in the same place as the team goal kicker bets. False advertising if you ask me, having them both listed under Coleman Medal betting.
Err, sorry, I was only talking about the most goals for each team markets. I only have Crameri hence my "unfortunately" comment, not sure on the H2Hs.

Err, sorry, I was only talking about the most goals for each team markets. I only have Crameri hence my "unfortunately" comment, not sure on the H2Hs.
Yeah, I saw the discussion earlier in the thread, it seemed different people at CB even had different opinions.

My Milne over Reidwoldt bet I will ask to be resulted, as it is in the Coleman Medal bets, not under the Season bets.

One thing also, don't recall who it was, but someone got an email from a supervisor, and another got an email with different info from just a normal CB staffer. I reckon the supervisor would know more, or should know more.

Green just kicks one to edge ahead of Reiwoldt!

Anyone having a bet on where will Fev play in 2012?
GWS 4.50
Fremantle 4.50
St Kilda 7.00
Sydney 7.00
North Melbourne 7.50
Richmond 9.00
Carlton 10.00
Western Bulldogs 12.00
West Coast Eagles 14.00
Melbourne 14.00
Port Adelaide 16.00
Gold Coast 26.00
Adelaide 41.00
Geelong 51.00
Collingwood 67.00
Essendon 67.00
Hawthorn 67.00
Brisbane 201.00

Can't see Carlton getting him back although he might be what they need. Freo and Sydney seem like the other two obvious options.

lol there is no chance of going to GWS, they just couldnt afford the Bad press its going to be a big enough struggle as it is without Tornado Fev. I would think it would be the usual suspects Bulldogs and saints, keep topping up im sure that flag is just around the corner :thumbsu:

No chance at the dogs. We've "topped" up with 2 players, Aker and Hall. Both helped but weren't good enough. not close to a flag now.

Was anyone on any of the total goals for individual players on Sportsbet?

Sportsbet are claiming that my Franklin under 78.5 goals bet includes finals.

That is not to my recollection, and I was sure it was for the regular season only (with a minimum of 11 games required to be played).

Anyone else remember this market?

Some other players were Cloke, Jroo and Brown.

All over Fev to Melbourne @14, especially with bets refunded if he doesn't play.

Not sure if that means if he's not drafted or if he doesn't get a game; you'd think if he's drafted he'll play at least once. I tried to clarify it on chat but the AFL trader wasn't in tonight.

Can't see any club but the Dees picking him up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leading Goalkicker 2011 Finals

Friday 09/09/2011 Payout on the Leading Goalkicker in the 2011 Finals Series. All in Betting. Dead Heat rules apply. Quote others. Markets (1) 19:45 | Leading Goalkicker 2011 Finals Lance Franklin 5.50 Travis Cloke 11.00 Josh Kennedy (WCE) 14.00 Mark LeCras 15.00 Steve Johnson 15.00 James Podsiadly 15.00 Chris Dawes 17.00 Cyril Rioli 17.00

thoughts?

All over Fev to Melbourne @14, especially with bets refunded if he doesn't play.

Not sure if that means if he's not drafted or if he doesn't get a game; you'd think if he's drafted he'll play at least once. I tried to clarify it on chat but the AFL trader wasn't in tonight.

Can't see any club but the Dees picking him up.
Was my first thought too. I didn't outlay anything though, as with a new coach, it might be too much for them to come in and win over supporters with Fev too.

And the way GWS are signing retired players.... anything is possible.

Ummm...where is that?

It's really hard to say. Just from those names Cloke probably stands out for me but then again it's going to be a wet weekend and the big guys probably won't have a great impact. Even so you think he could comfortably get around 10? Buddy you just don't know he could kick 6 them not see him for a few weeks. Cyril the same. Kennedy might be an interesting one, sneak a few against the pies and then kick a bag back at home week 2 and hope for the best in a prelim? Not sure...will have a closer look at their finals records tomorrow.

Sportsbet.

Franklin averages 3.8 gpg in finals, however only 1.6 gpg in his last 3 finals.

Likely finals opponents will be Geelong, St Kilda, Sydney and Collingwood.

Av. against Geelong this year - 3.5
Av. against Saints this year - 5
Av. against Sydney this year - 6
Av. against Collingwood this year - 1 (normally dominates us)

1u - Franklin @5.50

Was my first thought too. I didn't outlay anything though, as with a new coach, it might be too much for them to come in and win over supporters with Fev too.

And the way GWS are signing retired players.... anything is possible.

Sporstbet also have Ross Lyon and Rocket Eade as favourites for the Dees job; one loves recycling old players and the other has had great success with old, troublesome key forwards. I just can't understand their logic, so I think 14 is fantastic value with a likely refund.

There's no way I can see Fev agreeing to move interstate again; it'll be a wasted draft pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back