AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

How long is twarby banned for? What could he possibly have said that was worse than what he's said in the last 6 months. *** mods are ****. ****ing noobs, if you don't read the board and understand his posting style then you have no right to ban anyone. Pathetic.

It gets a bit grating listening to him cry and whine constantly. I've seen babies that get upset less than he does.

Maybe a break will be good for him, he can come back and stop being such a massive w***er.

Also like his teammate Scott Selwood for most tackles ($1.70), he had 14 on the weekend (and 10 in each of the two weeks before that), so he's in good form and has an 8 tackle lead over second Jack Redden from Brisbane (who has a bye to come). Only real danger is Luke Ball who is 23 tackles behind and has only had 7 tackles in the last two weeks.

I'm loving this with 3 rounds to go, looking very good. Cheers :thumbsu:

It gets a bit grating listening to him cry and whine constantly. I've seen babies that get upset less than he does.

Maybe a break will be good for him, he can come back and stop being such a massive w***er.
Lol, yep. Massive flog.

No he doesn't. Telling everyone how wrong they are adds nothing to this board at all.

He's blunt but at least he comes across as a decent punter with some insight and thought out opinions. I respect his tips more than most posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are peoples thoughts on Bryce Gibbs for most marks for the season?

Currently on 148, 7 ahead of Cloke. Paying $2.50 on Centrebet, Cloke is at $1.65.

I know Gibbs has a bye to come but i think he can get enough grabs against Hawthorn and especially against St. Kilda to make it very tough for Cloke to run him down.

I'm hoping Gibbs can get about 7 or 8 v the Hawks and reproduce the 8 he had earlier in the year v the Saints. This would require Cloke to take 23 marks in his 3 games. One of which is against Geelong. Cloke only had 3 marks v Geelong in round 8.

Nice call mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back