AFL Game Replays

Remove this Banner Ad

This is as gooder place as any to put this and i dont wanna create a new thread (not nobody not know how).. anyone with Fox Footy, the 30min AFL Thriller tonight is Round 5 Stk v Freo from 2006 (i assume its sirengate??) on straight after AFL360, starts at 5:30pm and replayed a bit later on as well.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if this was the Longmuir goal on the siren game or Tassy game like you said.

This is as gooder place as any to put this and i dont wanna create a new thread (not nobody not know how).. anyone with Fox Footy, the 30min AFL Thriller tonight is Round 5 Stk v Freo from 2006 (i assume its sirengate??) on straight after AFL360, starts at 5:30pm and replayed a bit later on as well.

Gooder to know.

Here we go:

http://gameanalyser.bigpond.com/pd_.../fw1/AFL12_fw1_geel_vs_fre_1st_qr_full_2M.mp4

http://gameanalyser.bigpond.com/pd_.../fw1/AFL12_fw1_geel_vs_fre_4th_qr_full_2M.mp4

Sorry mate, got no idea about Macs. FWIW, you just right click the link and click "Save Link As" in Windows.

Thanks dude. I'll have to figure a way around it.

For future info;
  1. Right click (apple button & left click if you only have one mouse button)
  2. Choose "Download linked file" or "Download linked file as"

Yeah its not a great replay for freo supporters tbh.. given they only show the last quarter and we were hanging on for dear life at that stage.. all it does is renew my hatred for the incompetence of Nicholls

Yeah its not a great replay for freo supporters tbh.. given they only show the last quarter and we were hanging on for dear life at that stage.. all it does is renew my hatred for the incompetence of Nicholls

He's had it in for us ever since.
Was that Thomas' last year ? Never liked him for what he told his players to say about it.( plenty of them heard the bell ).

Hey, can anyone please tell me how to fast forward on that dang smart replay thing! All I can seem to do is skip to goals ect. Also any way to view full screen? without the huge frame!

Thanks mate, so the only way to do this is to actually download them? Just out of curiosity would the download be unmetered the same as streaming?

I couldn't definitively say that it's the only way to do it, but it's the way I do it!

I'm not a Telstra customer but the links are streams directly from Smart Replay, so the download should [in theory] be unmetered since you're getting the data from the exact same location.

Could you enlighten us on what was said by the umps back then?

The umpire Nicholls said to the players " just get outta me way we're playing on "

Thomas allegedly instructed his players to say they didn't hear the siren and if pressed on it to say no further comment.
Nicholls didn't bother consulting the other umps on the ground even though the emergency ump was walking across the ground also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm more than slightly p?ssed off at the moment. I have tries smart replay and the w@nkers keep saying I'm from overseas. This is BS. I really want to watch the replay but big pond wont let me. :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Game Replays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back