Afl game video replay selector 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Colin_Wood, You are a bloody legend! Been sitting in Japan sick of this crap the AFL dishes up to overseas users and you have come through. No wonder my last dog was called Collin. Another black 'n white, border collie great!

• Banned
Greatly appreciated colin.

This thread would have to be unique, with supporters from across the board being so appreciative of a Collingwood supporter's kind act.

Thanks again.

Some thanks need to go to the AFL's web developers for making such a horribly broken game replay website.

If their site actually worked on my Mac & Linux machines I probably would have never bothered making this !!!

Some thanks need to go to the AFL's web developers for making such a horribly broken game replay website.

If their site actually worked on my Mac & Linux machines I probably would have never bothered making this !!!

Ok then, thanks AFL for being mediocre in yet another area, hope you can maintain your low standards so Colin Wood can bring us up to date with Technology,
Seriously though Colin, greatly appreciate this site mate, you don't know how much it is appreciated by some people overseas, you are a ripper, if your mob win the flag again this year I will finally have someone to think kindly of, but seeing as though you won it last year and seem to be a sharing caring type of guy, maybe my Bombers could have a turn, cheers again mate.....:):):):):):):):)

They seem to be uploading the game videos much quicker this year. I may be wrong but I think they are uploaded as soon as the games are over ??

Hi Colin... what about the Gold Coast games, are you going to be able to put them up too? Thanks for the rest of the games, I thought I would be missing all my Aussie Rules until I found your post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanted to put up a Gold Coast video on YouTube but you can't select them in the dropdown menu for some reason

ok I have added Gold Coast. Tested & its working. The Suns V Carlton game was not uploaded until sunday morning.

Hi, I'm having trouble downloading Western Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions game. Is it up, yet? or am I too impatient.

ok for some reason they are using a new name "Brisbane Lions" instead of "Brisbane" which they used in round 1. Anyway I have updated the team list with the new name. If this name change is permanent I might make an exception for round 1 but in the meantime will wait and see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl game video replay selector 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back