AFL Grand final -- FA Cup final ticket price comparison

Remove this Banner Ad

True but they are probably middle of the range. Also depends on who is playing, i've paid 30 quid for a Tottenham ticket against some lower profile teams, while a ticket against the big teams are at 70 quid which would get you into all games up to the PF in the AFL
Don't think you can directly compare EPL ticket prices with AFL Home & Away/Finals prices.

As the league is won based on season games rather than a one off ultimate game to decide the champion. So every game they play is important as the next. So watching a Tottenham vs Arsenal/Man Utd/City/Chelsea, you'll know you'll have a pretty decent game on your hands.

Also, the stars of the world are on display in those games.

Maybe things have changed since I was in the UK (20 years ago) but th FA cup was a big deal for fans. I remember back then it was a lot more 'open' whereas now its usually the megateams which win it.

I remember back then if you wanted to go to a Div 1 football game, all you really had to do was turn up

Its very intersting that while our H&A prices are significantly cheaper, our final game is much more expensive. And I do understand the subtle differences, one being that wembley is kept for special occasions not regular games

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand final -- FA Cup final ticket price comparison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back