Remove this Banner Ad

Beauy420

Team Captain
May 10, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
Wanted to create a central thread for those buying/selling tickets so we can help out fellow Eagles fans

Buy/sell at your own risk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclosure:

The Victorian Government have declared the 2018 Toyota AFL Finals Series matches held in Victoria as major events under the Major Events Act 2009 (VIC).

The declaration will make it an offence to resell tickets or advertise tickets for resale for more than 10% above face value, to Toyota AFL Finals Series matches held in Victoria.

The government will have authorised ticketing officers that will monitor resale sites and enforce the legislation where possible.

Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the ticket agent and the AFL, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.

Scalping warning: In addition, the resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.

The AFL Grand Final is a Declared Event under the provisions of the Major Events Act (Vic) 2009, a breach of which may be an indictable offence and allows your ticket to be cancelled.

------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
(Re-posting this from the other tickets thread...)

Long time reader, first time poster.

Just been confirmed that I missed out on the members' ballot. If anyone here has any spare for the GF, please let me know.

Ideally looking for one or two tix - for me and a friend who is coming over from the UK for this. Any help much appreciated!

Up the Coasters!

Hey guys,

Similar boat - looking for 1, 2 or 3 tickets standing or seating so if you have any, please let me know. I will make it worth your while...

I have 1 Grand Final “Ultimate” package which I no longer need after your boys demolished my Demons at the weekend :coldsweat: – it includes a category 1 seat (level 2) plus lunch at Crown, chauffeur to the MCG etc etc.

Full details are here:
https://afleventoffice.com.au/popup-the-ultimate-silver.html

Face value is $4,110, would like $3k but happy to negotiate. Please PM if interested.

Cheers,
Chris

Know I’m one of many but giving everything a shot at this point.
Looking for 2 tickets for me and the old man - if anyone can help us out, please message me.
Thanks and hope everyone has a cracking day on Saturday!

Hey everyone,

A good mate of mine has 2 fully paid tickets for the AFL Grand Final in a private box with all food and refreshments included.

Unfortunately, he didn't realise when he bought them that it is on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it is at 2pm at St Paul’s Catholic Church, Perth and her name is Julie.

Hey Christo are you going? I’m interested but concerned about the concession can you upgrade to full adult? Cheers Chris

I contacted Ticketek today and they said they can’t be upgraded.
On the off chance a ticket attendant asks I guess you’d need to have a concession or student card. Whether they would refuse entry is something I don’t know.

I contacted Ticketek today and they said they can’t be upgraded.
On the off chance a ticket attendant asks I guess you’d need to have a concession or student card. Whether they would refuse entry is something I don’t know.

I've sent you a message mate. Very interested in taking one of those tickets off of your hands.

I’ve got a single ticket in Q5 row B,
Looking to get 2 or 3 seats together. Would swap plus cash for the extra seats. So if you had a group and had a few pull out. This might suit.
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone,

A good mate of mine has 2 fully paid tickets for the AFL Grand Final in a private box with all food and refreshments included.

Unfortunately, he didn't realise when he bought them that it is on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it is at 2pm at St Paul’s Catholic Church, Perth and her name is Julie.
At least flights from Melbourne to Perth will be cheap on Friday. Is she worth my time?

Hey everyone,

WHO dares to book their wedding on GRAND FINAL DAY???!!! and what the hell has the groom been doing the last 12 or so months whilst all the planning has been going on, clearly has been asleep at the wheel?

There is nothing worse than the selfish person who decides to be a massive tightarse and get married on GF cos none of the women with some consideration and common sense in this state book it, which is why it’s both easy to get the venue you want and cheap cheap cheap. My cousin had the absolute brazenness to have hers on GF in 2003 and then had a meltdown at the front of the church because we all - the entire family of Collingwood supporters as well as her husband to be - had old school transistor radios or walkmans on listening to the footy, like we were being rude and disrespectful or something.

Marrying someone who harbours such ideas and self-centred traits is bound to end in divorce

WHO dares to book their wedding on GRAND FINAL DAY???!!! and what the hell has the groom been doing the last 12 or so months whilst all the planning has been going on, clearly has been asleep at the wheel?

There is nothing worse than the selfish person who decides to be a massive tightarse and get married on GF cos none of the women with some consideration and common sense in this state book it, which is why it’s both easy to get the venue you want and cheap cheap cheap. My cousin had the absolute brazenness to have hers on GF in 2003 and then had a meltdown at the front of the church because we all - the entire family of Collingwood supporters as well as her husband to be - had old school transistor radios or walkmans on listening to the footy, like we were being rude and disrespectful or something.

Marrying someone who harbours such ideas and self-centred traits is bound to end in divorce
Um...

I am also one of the countless many searching for the elusive ticket. Guess it's my fault for going for the flexi instead of seated and not realizing flexi had no ballot rights. Ugh. Mea culpa.

It's a veritable bloodbath on g/tree.

If someone, through circumstance, needs to offload their ticket, please message me. Will offer a fair price!

Hey everyone

I'm just looking for one single ticket for little old me... Flying down from Sydney for the game, flights booked...

Been to 3 Grand Final games (obviously on the one win! - 2006).

Can't pay a million dollars for a ticket, but would pay a bit above face value and obviously some beers!

Been a long time fan and can't believe I may miss out :(

Damn I've been so close to tickets so many times today but they keep falling through. Deflating. Like many others, I'm chasing one or two tickets. Happy to pay whatever is asked.

I'm in Melbourne and am interested in getting one ticket. PM if anyone has a ticket but can't make it down to Melbourne.

I purchased 2x tickets with AFL Event Office for $1,400 each (Category 5) which I don't require anymore. Feel free to hit me up if you want to make an offer. Will only see as 2x tickets (not separately).

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final Ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back