AFL Grand Final Ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would anyone be willing to swap 2x of their seated tickets for 2x standing room tickets in section M25 + $$?

After two tickets. Happy to pay around 1200 for two standing room or a bit more. Around 2 to 2.5k for seats. In victoria so would really only be able to pick up around melbourne area. Let me know cheers.

Morning my fellow Eagle brethren

Currently holidaying it up in Vancouver but very interested in a ticket - I only have 2/3 days to book a flight at this point so serious sellers only please.

I’ll throw cash at your face, happy to offer more than what you paid to secure a ticket.

Please PM me, I went in 2015 and it was such a shitshow. Will do everything I can to get to this.

Cheers

Looking for 1, 2 or 3 GF tickets, flying in from Newcastle on Friday. Willing to pay well over the odds as I'm over from UK and it's a once in a lifetime for me! Enjoy the game boys.

Cheers

Still looking for one, had a few blokes pull out on me at the last minute. Willing to pay $1000 and a thousand thanks for a decent seated ticket 0412432169

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I have 1 Grand Final “Ultimate” package which I no longer need after your boys demolished my Demons at the weekend :coldsweat: – it includes a category 1 seat (level 2) plus lunch at Crown, chauffeur to the MCG etc etc.

Full details are here:
https://afleventoffice.com.au/popup-the-ultimate-silver.html

Face value is $4,110, would like $3k but happy to negotiate. Please PM if interested.

Cheers,
Chris

This ticket now going for $2,500 ono.

Sorry for the intrusion - my bro has flown over from Perth for the GF and the silly bugger doesn’t have tickets. Willing to pay decent money for tickets.
Standing, seated, restricted view - whatever!! He has been an in the wings member for years.....

Hey Christo are you going? I’m interested but concerned about the concession can you upgrade to full adult? Cheers Chris
I would say that this is bollocks based on my experience. In the past, I have been able to upgrade a concession standing room ticket to an adult one. This was done at the window at the MCG on the day and all it meant was paying the difference between concession and adult ticket.

They don't openly advertise that you are able to do this because they don't like people doing it but I've done it before - twice.

Long time lurker on these boards, been a fan since 92. Just wondering if anyone has a ticket they are willing to part with for some $$ of course. I live in Melbourne so I can arrange pick up around there.

Depending on your point of view, some of you might be in luck.

Reports of alleged Ticketek on-sale happening today.

https://hotshow4.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GRAND0118

Club Members
WCE Members who were unsuccessful in the ballot: 1–3pm AEST
WCE Members who were ineligible to register in the ballot: 2-3pm AEST
Collingwood Residual onsale: 4-6pm

To me it looks like WCE Members who were successful in the ballot but can't get flights/can't get here have decided to return them. So they'll offer them up first to WCE Members who have flights/can get here but were unsuccessful in the ballot. Whatever's left will go to Collingwood members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long time lurker - first time poster. Anyone willing to spare (or sell) a membership barcode to give me a chance at the resale please send me a message

I am after 2 tickets (doesn't matter if they are together or not, standing or seated), and if only 1 available I'll take that as well. Please PM if available

Long time lurker - first time poster. Anyone willing to spare (or sell) a membership barcode to give me a chance at the resale please send me a message
I endorse this post. Anyone have a spare barcode they are not using? Thanks

Surely someone stands to save some money flying to Adelaide and driving to Melbourne with the prices the airlines are charging. I'm willing to pay up to 1200 for the ticket & drive us there. 31 year old, decent bloke. It wouldn't take much to have a chat on the phone & send a pic to let you know I'm not a crazy MO FO lol!

Looking for a membership code to buy some tickets! Willing to pay. Please help out a eagles friend. Thanks

Last edited:
Just going to re-post a request for 1 or 2 tickets (not AFL members or corporate). If you have them, please feel free to get in touch on 0433548155

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final Ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back