AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I know. I am just dreaming.

Given the state of the rubbish they put out and happily took good money for though it should be. I would be ashamed.
After playing the DLC version, I would happily pay $30 for it's improvement on the original.

Have no idea what changes/improvements they will make from our Beta testing group...

After playing the DLC version, I would happily pay $30 for it's improvement on the original.

Have no idea what changes/improvements they will make from our Beta testing group...

I like to give people second chances and am not so stubborn that I wouldn't get it. Just really disappointed by the first. Was an insult to our intelligence.

Keenly await the DLC.

Surely they wouldn't charge that much but I would pay it too. Just want to play a solid AFL game and there's some irks with AFL Live 2 that is keeping me from enjoying it to the fullest at the moment. As a BETA tester could you tell me if they improved the defensive aspect to the game? As in defenders actually marking forwards rather then pushing up the ground and leaving forwards open. This was my major issue with the game.

Surely they wouldn't charge that much but I would pay it too. Just want to play a solid AFL game and there's some irks with AFL Live 2 that is keeping me from enjoying it to the fullest at the moment. As a BETA tester could you tell me if they improved the defensive aspect to the game? As in defenders actually marking forwards rather then pushing up the ground and leaving forwards open. This was my major issue with the game.
The only thing i noticed with the marking is the attempt are more realistic and less "superman" dives from defenders. The forwards behind wouldn't get that stupid mark where the ball travels right the the body of the defender in front. The speckies are turned down and less frequent and it was alot easier when marking to play on and your player would go to ground from a simply uncontested mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm desperate for the new Simonds Stadium/Adelaide Oval! Come on Wicked Witch/Tru Blu keep your customers happy and informed!

I'm desperate for the new Simonds Stadium/Adelaide Oval! Come on Wicked Witch/Tru Blu keep your customers happy and informed!

I believe that has been confirmed by a YouTube user who was at the beta testing. On a side now, it is now what I would call LATE June, but I'm hoping by next Thursday it is out!

FINALLY JUNE 30 XBOX JULY 9 PS3

Season Pack 2014 will be available via Xbox LIVE for Xbox 360 on 30 June 2014and PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 on 9 July 2014. The AFL Live 2 Patch Update will be availableon both formats on 30 June 2014.

So I've gathered that there was too much too fix so the patch and season update will be separate

The patch is probably free, they usually are and then you can choose whether to pay for the DLC or not. Really curious what $ they put on it now?

< $20 and I'm probably in but any more than that and I'll likely wait on how it's received. I only paid ~ $30 for it on the Australia day special so anything under $60 all up if there is some real improvement is pretty cheap (and yes that is a big if).

Hopefully the DLC/Patch includes updated camera angles. I prefer to play with the camera behind the ball carrier, such as that of the older AFL games, and the closest angle I found with this game did not show down the field as soon as the ball changed possession, making it hard to select down the field options.

FINALLY JUNE 30 XBOX JULY 9 PS3

Season Pack 2014 will be available via Xbox LIVE for Xbox 360 on 30 June 2014and PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 on 9 July 2014. The AFL Live 2 Patch Update will be availableon both formats on 30 June 2014.

So I've gathered that there was too much too fix so the patch and season update will be separate
where was this posted?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back