AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at the Carton flogs who quit games because they're losing

Seems to always be Carlton supporters

Awwww... still getting over last week are we :p

Probably payback for when the Tige's quit at half-time last week.... "got this won boys' lets hold'er up, only 60 minutes left on the clock!".... Then there was the click-clack of the Tiger seats as GAAARRRLLLEEEETTTTTT! ran in... I guess there's a whole lotta quittin goin on everywhere :)

Yep. We have proven we can match it with everyone except maybe Freo and Sydney. We were literally 1 point out of making the 8.

:rolleyes:

Sorry to break it to you but you're no chance in hell for the flag next year. Still have Boomer and Petrie to retire too

Yep. We have proven we can match it with everyone except maybe Freo and Sydney. We were literally 1 point out of making the 8.

That and the fact that Carlton beat you, win that one and you're in.... didn't happen :p

This game is ****ing trash.

Whose bright idea was it to have the same button for mark, kick, and tackle?

Why the **** do the players dive like superman when they go for a tackle? It's not even that the game is broken or riddled with bugs, it's just a poorly designed, almost unplayable piece of garbage.

I don't know what anyone could possibly see in it. I've heard some dubbing it an arcade style game, rather than the more sim-like nature of the original AFL Live. Well, I tend to think that an arcade style game would still be playable and not made frustrating due to the shoddy gameplay mechanics.

I'm pretty sure this is worse than those efforts from IR Gurus during the 00's. I remember playing AFL 2004, and I'm sure it was better than this. Graphics were probably on par, as well.

Awwww... still getting over last week are we :p

Probably payback for when the Tige's quit at half-time last week.... "got this won boys' lets hold'er up, only 60 minutes left on the clock!".... Then there was the click-clack of the Tiger seats as GAAARRRLLLEEEETTTTTT! ran in... I guess there's a whole lotta quittin goin on everywhere :)

Hope you enjoyed it

Doom and gloom for you guys in the next few years with the ageing list of hacks. You probably couldn't have picked a worst season to finish 9th.

Hope you enjoyed it

Doom and gloom for you guys in the next few years with the ageing list of hacks. You probably couldn't have picked a worst season to finish 9th.

So enjoyed it... it was awesome!

Looking forward to the opening bye again next year :p

what the **** is this? This is a thread about a game, not about petty football rivalries, jesus h christ

Yeah, fair enough.... what do you want to say that hasn't been said :)

:rolleyes:

Sorry to break it to you but you're no chance in hell for the flag next year. Still have Boomer and Petrie to retire too

You can tell the future can you? We had a shit 10-15 mins against the swans this year, we lost to the hawks by 4 points and then again by 14 points (with our backline not playing). Only team that we completely fall against is a team coached by Ross Lyon. The tigers dont worry us at all. Another pre season into our kids, we are going to do damage next year. Bookmark this post and come back and apoligise to me on the 27th of September next year.

You can tell the future can you? We had a shit 10-15 mins against the swans this year, we lost to the hawks by 4 points and then again by 14 points (with our backline not playing). Only team that we completely fall against is a team coached by Ross Lyon. The tigers dont worry us at all. Another pre season into our kids, we are going to do damage next year. Bookmark this post and come back and apoligise to me on the 27th of September next year.

Lol you came 8th last year and 10th this year

You've gone backwards. You didn't improve on last year whereas we've improved our W/L ratio every year under Dimma. This thread is about the game so we'll stop now haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

while this game is not the best game on the planet

its not that bad

if you look at it as a purely stand alone game and not a sequel (and im not saying its a sequel)

the game isn't that bad it has a decent starting base now if they can improve on it or more hopefully give it to someone else who can further and better this game then in a couple of years once the bugs and shitty aspects of this game are ironed out we might (and I emphasise the word might ) have a good game in the future

My big issue with this game - without actually ever playing it - is the fact they released it along with saying something a long the lines of "The game isnt finished, we are releasing this half assed version to get money now, we will release the 2nd half of the game in 6 months that you will then have to pay for".* Thats my big issue.

*May or may not have taken a bit of artistic license with that quote.

Lol you came 8th last year and 10th this year

You've gone backwards. You didn't improve on last year whereas we've improved our W/L ratio every year under Dimma. This thread is about the game so we'll stop now haha

Both of your sides are trash. Accept it and move on.

If you want to see Richmond, or North Melbourne win a premiership in 2014 you will just have to play AFL Live 2.

Both of your sides are trash. Accept it and move on.

If you want to see Richmond, or North Melbourne win a premiership in 2014 you will just have to play AFL Live 2.

NEVER!

(We beat Port too ;))

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back