AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 10 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that for the next game, Big Ant needs to hire a PR guy so that the CEO isn't stuck on here all day.

Sounds good to me.... but you might just get PR spin and someone who sticks to the rules then :)

I'm very suprised that these old jumpers are in the game, as they are no longer a part of the license
I preusme the AFL gave you a bit of freedom with that then

Fingers crossed our old yellow peril jumper is in.

And ochre. :p *runs away*

I own an XBOX & XBOX 360 and I've been waiting for an AFL game since 2005 because the last couple of AFL games were PS2 exclusive.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D

rock on ea you show more than a few screenshots 4 - 6 months before the game comes out i will stick to fifa for a few more years iam a footy fan and i like how the stadiums look but players have a long way to go i will play this in 2 - 3 years time and they may be at the level fifa is at now well done big ant keep good work up

Alright i understand, calm down just thought you were dodging the question thats all.

Why would you tell him to calm down? You are the one who really needs to chill. You are so paranoid that you think he is deliberately ignoring your stupid question? The dude has already done more than we ever expected yet he still has to put up with ungrateful kids like yourself.

rock on ea you show more than a few screenshots 4 - 6 months before the game comes out i will stick to fifa for a few more years iam a footy fan and i like how the stadiums look but players have a long way to go i will play this in 2 - 3 years time and they may be at the level fifa is at now well done big ant keep good work up

. <---------- For you.

quick question for ross will players having a set shot actually have a run up or will they be standing or take like 3 steps in the other games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still play AFL 2007 every now and then and its bad but it will have to do until April haha cant wait to play online hopefully there are online leagues where u play a season and each user controls one of the teams that would be awesome.

april 19th jb tell me but what would they know they told me early march two weeks ago if they had any brains it should be when the season kicks off and sell copies at the footy round 1 how many copies would they sell afl could throw in a deal buy your game and get a free pie and coke something like that would work

You release it when it's ready, not rush it and and up with glitches and shit, you get it when it's ready.

Still play AFL 2007 every now and then and its bad but it will have to do until April haha cant wait to play online hopefully there are online leagues where u play a season and each user controls one of the teams that would be awesome.

Yeah because that would work, everyone in the one league would be online at the same time because no one works or has school. A nice thought and you're right it would be awesome, but it would be too hard to catch the person you're meant to play next online at the same time you are.

Yeah because that would work, everyone in the one league would be online at the same time because no one works or has school. A nice thought and you're right it would be awesome, but it would be too hard to catch the person you're meant to play next online at the same time you are.

I think most people can assume you will never get 17 people from 1 league online at once. What I meant was have it in the same format as NBA 2K11's Online Leagues which means when any 2 players are online they can play their respective game if they have not already.

Just wondering when you create your team will u be able to create a jumper and logo in as much detail as a game like Backbreaker :thumbsu:

EA also dont make any of their games from scratch

They also aren't bandwagonners Dec 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back