AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the faq Heritage rounds, ANZAC day etc... are all in there

still makes me curious if i will be able to select the traditional dockers jumper or will i have to go with the crappy south freo jumper, and with other clubs will we be able to choose from all the jumpers the club has worn like in 07

They should make a Dreamteam game mode so you have a certain amount of money and you pick your players then you have to play with that team and you can have online leagues :)

Bought the old PS2 out and played 07 for a couple of hours..... won by 234 points on the 'hard' mode, i haven't played in 2 years.

I really hope the AI is better, i want a tacklefest, just everytime you win the ball you are coralled and swamped by 3 or 4 players.

Ross,

Is this 'sock thing' a joke? Or when the game is been made all players socks are long? everyone has had there say and it's been messy I don't know who's joking and who's been serious, I want to know if you can change the players sock height in the game, you should be able to because it shouldn't be a hard thing to do even AFL 2007 had it.

If you can't change the sock height what was the reasoning behind it?

N.B. Please everyone do not make 500 comments on my question only reply to this if you know the answer!

I'm with Portpower on this. There hasn't been an actual answer of yes or no as to whether this can be changed.

2 posts up from yours mate.

No you can't change sock height, geez this thing has gotten out of hand.

I'm not really sure myself, but going by the pics, I'd say jordz may be right. Though I guess the pics are only beta...(or are the newer pics from the final version of the game?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you can't change sock height, geez this thing has gotten out of hand.

Like I said. There's only been answer's from user's. Ross has only ever laughed about it.

I'm pretty sure Jordz619 doesn't work for BigAnt. If he does, my bad. :)

Like I said. There's only been answer's from user's. Ross has only ever laughed about it.

I'm pretty sure Jordz619 doesn't work for BigAnt. If he does, my bad. :)

Jordz is actually Ross' boss...he'd know ;)

Seriously though, if the newer screens are from the final version of the game, then adjustable sock height looks unlikely. I guess it could be one of the surprises that Ross won't reveal until the game comes out...If it is, I can see threads being dedicated to getting each players sock height correct the way things are going round here :rolleyes:

Jordz is actually Ross' boss...he'd know ;)

Seriously though, if the newer screens are from the final version of the game, then adjustable sock height looks unlikely. I guess it could be one of the surprises that Ross won't reveal until the game comes out...If it is, and it's kept a secret until release, I can see threads being dedicated to getting each players sock height correct the way things are going round here :rolleyes:

I'd hate to see an Ablett or Judd with socks pulled up though, but i guess it's only a minor thing

I'd hate to see an Ablett or Judd with socks pulled up though, but i guess it's only a minor thing

Yeah, definitely. Like, in all seriousness I don't really care. The game looks fantastic, the effort that's been put into it is incredible and I commend them on that. I'll definitely spread the word on the game as much as possible.

It's just a minor thing that, as an avid AFL/video game fan, will stick out. In the end, Jimmy Bartel, socks up or socks down, will be gathering 35 touches a game.

From the faq Heritage rounds, ANZAC day etc... are all in there

still makes me curious if i will be able to select the traditional dockers jumper or will i have to go with the crappy south freo jumper, and with other clubs will we be able to choose from all the jumpers the club has worn like you could in 07

Socks are not adjustable.

In most playable camera angles you do not notice the socks, it's only in reply cam's and the like that you see an issue.

For what it's worth, every EB I've been in nearby to where I live has had absolutely nothing about the game. Not one sign, not one 'coming soon' game cover, nothing.

Seems the Brisbane market could be a little slower.

That would be it. AFL just doesn't have the pull in QLD like RL

It was the same for RLL. We hardly got any pre orders, where as the eastern states smashed it

EB Northland also have nothing up.

Strange, They are one of the better pre order stores for this game

I got the figures earlier. (of course i cant give away actual pre order numbers) but you can know they are doing ok for it

I have a few questions, if ross cannot answer them then fair's fair, just worth a shot.

- To ease some people's minds will the release date be known in the next 2 weeks? Or do you not know yourself?

-Can injuries be permanent in the game? Such as broken collarbone,etc?

-The people who win the facebook/twitter contest will they get the game at the same time/before april?

Lastly, thanks for everything that you have done, you deserve a well earned clap on the back.

I have a few questions, if ross cannot answer them then fair's fair, just worth a shot.

- To ease some people's minds will the release date be known in the next 2 weeks? Or do you not know yourself?

-Can injuries be permanent in the game? Such as broken collarbone,etc?

-The people who win the facebook/twitter contest will they get the game at the same time/before april?

Lastly, thanks for everything that you have done, you deserve a well earned clap on the back.
Pat by any chance? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back