AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 12 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the "q stick" realistic , as in its not as easy as other games to kick goals and on hard mode is it actually going to be hard because in recent games it was to easy

news on the game shouldnt be that far off, im hoping it will be soon cause i am about to lose my mind waiting.. lol

Did mmgn or whatever give away a little too much than they were allowed to? lol
I think they definitely did. Or we're too kind to Ross' wishes and didn't give away enough.:p

Then again, it may be hard for them to really know the exact amount of info that has gone down since they really don't seem to acknowledge BigFooty as a source over there.
is the "q stick" realistic , as in its not as easy as other games to kick goals and on hard mode is it actually going to be hard because in recent games it was to easy
The variety of the attributes (and my god there are tons:thumbsu:) would say yes.

I think they definitely did. Or we're too kind to Ross' wishes and didn't give away enough.:p

Then again, it may be hard for them to really know the exact amount of info that has gone down since they really don't seem to acknowledge BigFooty as a source over there.The variety of the attributes (and my god there are tons:thumbsu:) would say yes.

I explained what the rules are to everyone and in re-reading the MMGN article there is perhaps too detailed a discussion of the mechanics, but it's a fine line, and I think it is very difficult to know where the line is.

This is especially true when you consider that I did not vet these articles prior to them being published and did not request it, they were flying a little blind.

I do think both pieces are well written and I am glad that they have been able to present their views.

With it being said that every team is being shown in the trailer doing something good

I want to know what you think your team/players will be doing

I reckon Martin shrugging a tackle before booting it long for a goal, i hope

hey ross any chance of a new screen shot of the game every Thursday to build more excitement over the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question Ross, is the trailer made up mostly of Replays or actual gameplay footage?

What happened? Was an article about the game pulled or something?

Not to my knowledge.

Quick question Ross, is the trailer made up mostly of Replays or actual gameplay footage?

From gameplay and replay footage, but all zoomed in, none from the actual gameplay camera.

Ross I know it would be hard in a sports game but are there any easter eggs in this game?

Not to my knowledge - there better not be! :)

since i cant enter the comp, i pre ordered today.

now to wait for the release date, so i can book some RDOs.

anyone know what time JB usually release their games?

first thing? arvo?

It is usually first thing in the morning here in Brisbane. It will all depend on the shipment times and such. But you'd think they'd get it in the day before the release date and have it on the shelves for that. :)

I preordered today too. Several reasons:

1) I remember reading something about a preorder bonus (these threads move so fast so I could be mistaken) :confused:
2) I preordered at EB Games, and they price match :thumbsu:
3) They also offer 7 day returns, so I can return it if it's crap :p

4) The EB girl had Sonic the Hedgehog tattoos :eek:

I preordered today too. Several reasons:

1) I remember reading something about a preorder bonus (these threads move so fast so I could be mistaken) :confused:
2) I preordered at EB Games, and they price match :thumbsu:
3) They also offer 7 day returns, so I can return it if it's crap :p

4) The EB girl had Sonic the Hedgehog tattoos :eek:
Instant sale. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back