AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 14 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, that is all we can ask for.

I notice that it appears one can pre order game in PS3 and XBOX formats, what about PC?
I've asked EB games and they cannot tell.

Cheers
Phil
From what i understand pc is coming out later, i think about 5 months later.

all i can say mate if u love your footy and you want afl live to keep going every year than yes i would pay 110 for the game this game is going to get better each year so chip in with your money and you will be a happy man the game is great and i think it is as good as fifa if not better.

all i can say mate if u love your footy and you want afl live to keep going every year than yes i would pay 110 for the game this game is going to get better each year so chip in with your money and you will be a happy man the game is great and i think it is as good as fifa if not better.

Better than FIFA nice, well no matter how good or bad the game is its still the best 110$ i've ever spent.

Just got back from there ... im in love.:heart: It is a very good game to play. It has a learning curve and it has multiple options for your goal kicking with the modifiers. I loved spoiling and then kicking it off the ground , running on to it , shrugging a tackle then slotting one through.

I had about 2 x 3 minute qtrs to play once as Collingwood as my cousin kept picking Hawthorn, once as Gold Coast as he picked Hawthorn again. Players are recognisable but the screens at EB dont do it justice as they are about 24" and you are standing about 1.5 metres back so the players look small.

In the collingwood game I marked with Cloke outside 50. played on ran to the 50 and had a shot on goal and it went through. Another play was with Gold Coast , I did the spoil , kick off the ground and pick up and drilled a goal with Jarred Brennan. Took a kick out with Karmichael Hunt , he cant kick far as in real life i suppose.

Being new to the game was difficult to do many great passages of play but the game has scope for you to do it once you learn the controls. It ran at a good pace .. not overly fast or slow .. my preference was for it to be quicker.

Perhaps the camera view being where it is allows for the game to look like it is slower as players would cover the ground like that in real life.

My only gripe was when sprinting it didnt seem like anyone had great break away pace. I questioned the designer on this and he was adamant they were sprinting.

Overall I cant wait for it .. my cousin offered the designer $300 on the spot for it :p he didnt budge of course ..

First time I have been excited for a game for a long time.

get out there and pre order you will love it.

Of other games I saw played there .. people were doing torps from 60 on the run , saw a couple of great grabs .. and a nice banana from the boundary line similar to the video.

PS I will be the king of AFL.

I thought you said the game isn't coming out on the 21st a few threads back?

Geez, I can't announce a date-not my job-before the 21st

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you were at Chaddy :O

Southland is close to me... What time are you guys there till?

I am-posting from my iPhone-here until 4pm

The game is awesome. You will not be disappointed. However, I do agree about there not being a huge amount of break away speed. I ran out of a pack with Juddy but got run down. There's a large amount of pick up the ball, tackle, pick up the ball, tackle type play but overall very, very impressed.

Why so much bloody secrecy??? I know not your fault but GEEZUZ!! we all know its either 14th, 21st or the most likely 28th of APRIL... why the hell not just tell us... bloody publishers

Ok now Im confused do you mean you cant annouce the release date before March 21st or the release date is BEFORE APRIL 21st????

So the gamew is coming out before the 21st of APRIL?

The game is coming out mid april.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back