AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 14 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too sure whether I'll get the photo or pricematch, hopefully the guys at my EB are dumb

Just got home from chadstone after about 15 mins of game time, the game looked great and played good also, good job big ant.

Ill be popping down to Knox tomorrow cbf with Chaddy the parking is a nightmare!

Back on topic, at EB now the one I went to has the trailer and the guy there said he went to a conference where Ross presented the game. He said he grilled Ross about all the things the general gamer public seem to be worried about e.g. gameplay but now he is assured that it will be a solid game.

Ross the bloke was.................a heavyset fella if you remember him haha

The controls are good, easy to pick up and play but also alot of the ball in depth stuff that you don't really have to use, I think it flowed quite good,Handballing on the run works well seemed almost too easy at times, maybe it was just the guy I was playing,overall I would say it is pretty good.the camera angle is far enough a way to get a good view on what's around you.

well the moment has arrived and people right now are witnessing afl live, looking forward to their opinions and hopefully footage :D

I saw people taking shots and I know they post here.

I'm happy enough with that, I have to get authorization to release gameplay shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been to chaddy this morning met ross and his son and other employees good bunch of blokes what can i say the game is absolutely brilliant played 3 games 1 as collingwood melbourne and victoria the game as victoria was very good fun goodes kicked 7 goals including a 60 metre torpedo on the run the goal of the day can not wait til this comes out all my other games will collect dust when this comes out. the free kicks in the game are very well balanced kicking for goal is so much better than using bars breaking tackles is very effective the ruck work was very good very smooth gameplay, great graphics, great menus, not easy to take speccies spoiling in a marking contest is great although when i played against richmond riewoldt marked everything the only bad thing is the game is not out yet. Great work big ant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to tell the mechanics to ruckwork? how to do the ruck?
played with a ps3 controller you run in with the left anologue stick use the right anlogue stick to hit the tapout in the direction you want when the balls at it highest point and i think it was the r2 button you hold down to give you more accuracy in with your hitouts it was very smooth the guy that created the player creator told me xbox is exactly the same.

Just got back from Chaddy, met Ross, played the game, was amazing :D

Very fluid in motion and I assume it will get even more fun once you gain a better understanding of the controls but with everyone except the Big Ant people on the same skill level it was alot of fun! Definitely will be buying it if it was ever in doubt and had a great time of it at EB.

Except for that kid...

so jealous of everyone in melbourne right now, great to hear some un biased opinions on facebook as well saying how great the game is. would love to hear the opinion of a "hater" who has seen the game and see if their opinion of it has changed after seeing and playing it.

Just got back from Chaddy, met Ross, played the game, was amazing :D

Very fluid in motion and I assume it will get even more fun once you gain a better understanding of the controls but with everyone except the Big Ant people on the same skill level it was alot of fun! Definitely will be buying it if it was ever in doubt and had a great time of it at EB.

Except for that kid...

These preview events, what formats are they allowing you to use?
PS3, XBOX? or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back