AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 14 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just spent 3 hours playing the game at Chadstone. Big thanks to the Big ant guys, you were awesome.

I posted my thoughts in the "EB" thread. So if you have any questions fire away ;)

Hey Ross, how come Judd was wearing number 1? A few people picked up on it.

I got the feeling those tiny screens at EB weren't doing the game's graphics any justice, so can't wait to play it at home. :D

I got the feeling those tiny screens at EB weren't doing the game's graphics any justice, so can't wait to play it at home. :D
I'd even say the tiny screens at EB weren't doing the game much justice. Will look mint on a 42 inch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was #5 on the other console, so not sure about that one.

Cheers.
Does anyone know if i can copy teams completely to have 2 stkildas for instance and change 1 of them?? would make it easier for different comps etc.

Just got back from the play test after 2 games with one of them being the first ever co-op games outside of big ant studios :)

What can I say. The moment you start playing the game you have a massive smile on your face and are really enjoying it! The first game was trying to just figure out the button lay out and the flow of the game...the game moved fluidly and was very impressed with the realism in all the match ups. Taking a contested mark feels like an acomplishment instead of a routine in previous games. Passing the ball around is hard to do but once you master the controls I can see many people holding onto possession. Goal kicking is awesome! From on the run to set shots

Would really like to thank Ross and eddy I think his name was for the time the took to talk to us. Answered all of our questions and were great blokes! They already had my sale going into today but now I want to spread the word around and make sure this game outsells their targets.

Once again thanks heaps Ross and team...great work!

Happy to answer any questions

A little different, not relating to gameplay at all:

How are the menus? I'm hearing a lot about this FIFA-like presentation. And while I love FIFAs layouts and style, I totally can't stand the unresponsiveness of the menus. They're always so laggy. You select 'Load Manager Mode' and it has to take 10 seconds to load the next page.

So are the menus nice and clear and responsive?

Cheers.
Does anyone know if i can copy teams completely to have 2 stkildas for instance and change 1 of them?? would make it easier for different comps etc.

From what I was told you can only transfer players into teams not copy players. And you can go over your teams salary cap when transferring players you just can't obtain accomplishments if your team is over the cap

A little different, not relating to gameplay at all:

How are the menus? I'm hearing a lot about this FIFA-like presentation. And while I love FIFAs layouts and style, I totally can't stand the unresponsiveness of the menus. They're always so laggy. You select 'Load Manager Mode' and it has to take 10 seconds to load the next page.

So are the menus nice and clear and responsive?

Menus were very fast and responsive. Didn't notice any lag between switching screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back