AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 14 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo gooood :) ILL BE doing the same champ :)
if you cant decide who to play with i usually flip
a coin or something along those lines
find it way easier :)

yeah like the idea, what I did on AFL 2005? ( I think) was select all the teams as human controlled (couldnt do it in 2007), then I play as whoever is the home team all the way through the season and then sim the finals. Let me know how you go, would be interesting to see how close our ladders would be

You little beauty, ill be playing as all the teams, and will play as the home team against the computer throughout the whole season. Thanks Ross and Bigant!!

yeah like the idea, what I did on AFL 2005? ( I think) was select all the teams as human controlled (couldnt do it in 2007), then I play as whoever is the home team all the way through the season and then sim the finals. Let me know how you go, would be interesting to see how close our ladders would be

yeh will do mate
just cant wait for this sunday get down to frankston
shall be good and then to get my hands on it
will be the best thing haha

hey ross or to others it may concern

I got told today that the release date is at April 30. The person that told me said that it was posted on the window of the shop (eb games i assume). Can you can confirm this date, or is it up to the shops now to release it to the date of their liking? this is just my opinion, im guessing that big ant will send the disk on a date and the shops will agree to a date which suits.
Also i congrat myself on my first post :D

hey ross or to others it may concern

I got told today that the release date is at April 30. The person that told me said that it was posted on the window of the shop (eb games i assume). Can you can confirm this date, or is it up to the shops now to release it to the date of their liking? this is just my opinion, im guessing that big ant will send the disk on a date and the shops will agree to a date which suits.
Also i congrat myself on my first post :D

At the playtest in Chadstone they were saying before April 21 so I doubt this is true.

FOUND IT :D

Thursday, March 31st - Werribee Plaza 4.30 to 7.30pm

Friday, April 1st - Knox City 4.30 to 7.30pm

Friday, April 8th - Bayside Frankston. 4.30 to 7.30pm

don't you think it will be silly when you are playing a match as the all star team and your playing collingwood and dane swan had the ball for the all stars and he gets tackled by dane swan from collingwood that is going to be odd. but can't wait for the game

don't you think it will be silly when you are playing a match as the all star team and your playing collingwood and dane swan had the ball for the all stars and he gets tackled by dane swan from collingwood that is going to be odd. but can't wait for the game

Given the level of customization in the game, I would be surprised if you couldn't change the default starting lineup. Just take Collingwood players out of the All Stars team lineup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just found this on Jb's website....:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Lead your AFL team to glory and win the Premiership flag. See and feel every big play with motion captured from real players. Tackle, bump, fend and spoil. Take massive specky's! Kick miraculous bananas from the boundary and unleash mighty torpedos! Multiple camera settings and dramatic replays. Expert commentary by Dennis Cometti and Brian Taylor. Dynamic on-the-fly interchanges. Team-based strategies based on your personal style of play. Create and customise unique players and teams in the FOOTY FACTORY. Competitive or co-operative multiplayer with up to 4 players locally. Go online for head-to-head or co-operative clashes having up to 4 players on each side. Online Experience System: Level up to win badges for ultimate bragging rights. All 12 authentic AFL stadia from around Australia.

Quick question are you able to do a Daikos in the game or is it a bit hard?

ross, i think its about time you provide us with another screenshot or start off part 15 with a screenshot

FYI: There are two types of Online Matches

Find Match will find an opponent as quickly as possible - you will earn XP against this opponent whether you win or loss - obviously more if you win. There is a Handicap bonus based both on your Skill and the rating of the team you are playing against compared to your own. This is also the mode in which you will win Badges.

Private match allows you to invite friend(s) and you are able to play up to 8 players - this even gives you the ability to play 8 players against the AI. This is 4 players on each console - but you can have any combination of players on either team. This is unranked.

PS: See you guys later tonight or tomorrow, off to the Carlton Guernsey Presentation Dinner!
Was meant to be going before my ticket was taken. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back