AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 15 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading that in the game the roof on etihad stadium is always closed, even on a sunny day, any reason for this?

how slow is this forum at night

Or at all lol nothing new to report though is there? Only 2 things remain the release date and the release now most ppl on here have the opportunity to go and play the game and I guess we can share opinions, but thats about it.

Think Ill head down to Swanston St on Thursday I played 2 weeks ago at Knox may as well try get another go in.

What could I do to make it more interesting? (and no, I can't give a specific release date...)
Gameplay videos? Everyone else has filmed them so how about a proper HD video of a quarter of gameplay? :p

Or aren't you allowed to release anything more yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember reading that in the game the roof on etihad stadium is always closed, even on a sunny day, any reason for this?

There's no good reason other than the difficulties of the lighting right accross the ground, it's not easy to replicate. I expexct that we will have the sun dynamically move accross the ground for all stadia, including Etihad, in the next version.

get us some more gameplay video's pleaaaaassseee !! i'm craving more !
I will be at Thursdays play (will attempt the whole day:p) and will 100% be recording a FULL quarter of gameplay (captured in HD!).

Not sure what quarter to make it however, thinking the last as no matter who is playing they should have the controls down by then and it might be somewhat exciting too!

Ross, when playing against the AI in game when the AI team is defending will they always try to attack and tackle you, or do they guard the space and try and box you in sometimes?

I guess what I'm saying is how dynamic is the opposition AI, will the tactics of the teams change throughout quarters or will there only be a noticeable change in tactics between quarters or...?

I will be at Thursdays play (will attempt the whole day:p) and will 100% be recording a FULL quarter of gameplay (captured in HD!).

Not sure what quarter to make it however, thinking the last as no matter who is playing they should have the controls down by then and it might be somewhat exciting too!

See ya there HBK! I'm aiming to be there all day also lol day off that day so why not eh!

these games will be going in the bin
images
Too bad they're not yours...
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20365956&postcount=30

Ross, when playing against the AI in game when the AI team is defending will they always try to attack and tackle you, or do they guard the space and try and box you in sometimes?

I guess what I'm saying is how dynamic is the opposition AI, will the tactics of the teams change throughout quarters or will there only be a noticeable change in tactics between quarters or...?

The AI will generally go for the tackle if close to the ball carrier, but will otherwise run with another player that looks like getting the pass or run to position to cut off a pass or limit your options by making you go to the pockets (if attacking for example).

The AI might change tactics if they are way in front or behind or if it's a close game and there isn't much time left, otherwise they are set to the teams normal game plan.

can u get a video of the crows or any team other than collingwood, saints, ess and carlton, they are in all the videos!

I think they'll be a lot of Richmond...

can u get a video of the crows or any team other than collingwood, saints, ess and carlton, they are in all the videos!

Agreed. Even when I was at Knox practically every game had either Collingwood, Saints or Carlton in it....or an All Star team. Would be nice to see even Geelong vs Hawthorn or Gold Coast vs Richmond just because we haven't seen them much. I'm going to try be Port Adelaide or West Coast for one game wanna see how they match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back