AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 15 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As posted in the other thread:

I am very pleased to announce an extra demo session... in WA!

The date and time are yet to be confirmed, but it will be within the next 2 weeks

It will be held at my store which is EB Games Midland. Ross is flying over himself for the demo

Once we have a date and time, myself or Ross wil let you know

Big thanks to Ross for making this happen :thumbsu:

** UPDATE **

Due to people going to the Weagles game and playing footy, the session has been extended from 9am until 3pm Saturday April 2nd!

** UPDATE **

Due to people going to the Weagles game and playing footy, the session has been extended from 9am until 3pm Saturday April 2nd!

Looks like the West Australians will be working you hard that weekend. :p

Looks like the West Australians will be working you hard that weekend. :p

Honestly the time at these play sessions just flies.... playing the game and watching other people enjoy it is the best part of the job :thumbsu:

(Hopefully I'm not too hung over from the Margaret River the day before though - 9am!! :) )

Cant believe Richmond havent popped up yet.. this is starting to look more and more like a stitch up with the Tigers finishing 9th :p

Typical Carlton supporter joke ;)

I think it's fair to say we probably would've expected to see both the Eagles and Tiges by now. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Crows pop up soon either.

Honestly the time at these play sessions just flies.... playing the game and watching other people enjoy it is the best part of the job :thumbsu:

(Hopefully I'm not too hung over from the Margaret River the day before though - 9am!! :) )

Absolutely gutted Im flying o/s on the 1st for 10 days, wouldve loved to have a crack at the game, at least when I get back it'll be that much closer to release....

and Ross make sure you have a look at Saracens down in Margs, great spot

Looks like I may have to tweak some of the Port Adelaide players stats before heading online. :p

Make it a little more realistic ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently you haven't, and it seems evident that you also haven't read the FAQ.

Do people really not know how to read? I feel like testing this by writing 'Cookies' on a jar and following it up with 'made with cyanide', just to see how many people notice. :thumbsu:

Tell me where in the FAQ's does it say about any state teams or international teams? theres no need for u to be a twat and post something like this mate

I made a terrible mistake tonight. I pulled out the ol' PS2, played AFL 07 for maybe an hour and thats it! Lost my shit haha I just wanna play this one again so bad! 3-4 weeks is an eternity!! BTW AFL 07 is unplayable after playing AFL Live 2011

I started playing AFL 99 again last night!

One thing I noticed about AFL 99 was that when you press the 'mark' button, the player will instantly jump in the air, regardless of how terrible your timing was. In the newer AFL games you never really feel like you're in control of the players marking action. For those that have played AFL Live 11, would you say this game has more of an AFL 99 feel?

I started playing AFL 99 again last night!

One thing I noticed about AFL 99 was that when you press the 'mark' button, the player will instantly jump in the air, regardless of how terrible your timing was. In the newer AFL games you never really feel like you're in control of the players marking action. For those that have played AFL Live 11, would you say this game has more of an AFL 99 feel?

No..... in AFL 11 man you can definitely control the mark a lot better. One of the things I like is not only the timing, but the style of mark the player will take. Expect to see those big chest grabs if a player is running INTO a ball or a speccy if a player is running into a pack while the ball is in air. This time around it is much better than it ever was in my opinion!

No..... in AFL 11 man you can definitely control the mark a lot better. One of the things I like is not only the timing, but the style of mark the player will take. Expect to see those big chest grabs if a player is running INTO a ball or a speccy if a player is running into a pack while the ball is in air. This time around it is much better than it ever was in my opinion!

Sounds great! Cheers.

Don't know if this has been asked before - couldn't find it in FAQ.

Is there an option to play only against "default" teams online? Would get sick of seeing modified teams (Port with Judd, etc) after awhile. Although I suppose the salary cap is in there for a reason.

Don't know if this has been asked before - couldn't find it in FAQ.

Is there an option to play only against "default" teams online? Would get sick of seeing modified teams (Port with Judd, etc) after awhile. Although I suppose the salary cap is in there for a reason.

I also hope this is in. I know Ross previously said that custom or altered teams would be marked (with a * or something) so at least you will know before Judd runs out with Port!

I was playing AFL 2007 last night and one thing that really annoys me about it is the celebrations after goal.. please tell me the players celebrate with a little bit more emotion instead of looking like a depressed kid trying to dance.

Port won't be running out with Judd. They will just be running out with their players being as good as i perceive them to be. Probably a little better than they actually are, and way better than victorian's perceive them to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back