AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 15 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha nice :) just remember he's a real magpie... ;) port adelaide lol

Funny how he said his favourite goal was against Port over there to beat you on the siren back in 07 haha I remember that! Collingwood Magpie for life!

On topic: He deserves the 90 rating 14th best in the AFL as voted by players last year in the MVP ceremony!

Funny how he said his favourite goal was against Port over there to beat you on the siren back in 07 haha I remember that! Collingwood Magpie for life!

On topic: He deserves the 90 rating 14th best in the AFL as voted by players last year in the MVP ceremony!

yeah i remember that.. good goal.. lol hey he's good i actually like sseing him do the soccer kicks lol

But you don't know if it is a point or goal..... from behind you can tell almost straight away, this way has more suspense ;)

I suppose so, hadn't thought about it that way! :thumbsu: I do remember a video early on with a ball looking like sailing through for a goal before hitting the post, followed by "Ohhhhh!"'s from the guys playing and watching.

I have read most of the replys to this thread(but not all) and understand u can play as different teams like victoria, indiginous all stars and the international squad. does this incorperate the irish side aswell?
also is there the opportunity to play as GWS or any other state sides in the VFL, SANFL, WAFL etc? especially with the foxtel cup being introduced this year???
Apparently you haven't, and it seems evident that you also haven't read the FAQ.

Do people really not know how to read? I feel like testing this by writing 'Cookies' on a jar and following it up with 'made with cyanide', just to see how many people notice. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if anyone has asked this but will there be dynamic crowds? Like would there be a noticeable bigger crowd for a Collingwood Essendon game at the G than a Kangaroos and port at the G? Or Adelaide Crows getting bigger crowds than Port at AAMI?

l

Q. If I have 2 profiles set up on ps3 can I have one with changed players and teams while the other profile is as is. ?

Don't need to worry about 2 profiles, I was told by one of the devs that when you edit a team, rather than modify the official team, a copied team is made with each of your changes. Eg, WHEN you cut Raph Clarke, the St Kilda side remains the same, but a new St Kilda custom side is created with the change.

YYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! Finally, cheers Ross/Tru Blue for having a session in Adelaide.

Also, on some of Ralphys videos it is sometimes difficult to see the ball. Is this just the video quality or do you occasionally lose the ball?

Never once lost the ball when i was playing.

YYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! Finally, cheers Ross/Tru Blue for having a session in Adelaide.

I second that! I wonder if it's Ross himself coming over or someone else?

Going to try and make it. I assume it's the EB across from JB Hifi (there is another in City Cross Arcade off Rundle Mall but that has no room for any demos/playtests)...if it is...I was there on Saturday and all they had in the way of advertising was a small pre-order sign near the cash register. JB had the standard pre-order cases with the front cover at least.

I'll only be getting the PC version of BigAnt's game (plus Wicked Witch's wii game) when it comes out but it'd be nice to have a taste.

EDIT: Someone by the name of Andrew is running it. And not the BigAnt Andy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back