AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 15 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-ordered today at EB. They said it's due for release in April but no date. has been given to them as yet. Cannnnot wait.

I second that Ross, but FFS in Hobart and not Inceston, i mean Launceston!! Hobart is the capital
Lol. Although if I remember correctly you for one were quite critical of people outside melbourne who didn't want to drive to see the game:)
It's funny how to see how people's attitude changes

The tv In ralphys vids is absolutely shit. Ross even jokingly suggested to my mate that works there that they need to get better tvs :p
They could've at least used a HDMI cable, terrible work by EB.
the dev kit would get stolen and the big ant / Tru Blu rep would be bashed if it went to hobart....
If it can make it out of Frankston unharmed, it will make it out of anywhere!!!

i have decided that they should make a post thingo for vids screenshots and all that stuff, like big ant stuff, and make a post for people to complain and one for the ones that want to disscus where they should have a demo next, cause im getting sick of all the stupid posts. and so far looking very good ross :) cant wait to play :)

with all the money eb get from those over priced game they should have the best tv going around and will we be getting a new line up or is that tomorrow

anyone know what time the playtest starts on thursday at Swanston st EB?
Can ya get there when the store opens ready to play or do you have to wait till they set up at like 10 or something?

anyone know what time the playtest starts on thursday at Swanston st EB?
Can ya get there when the store opens ready to play or do you have to wait till they set up at like 10 or something?
10am-2pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to say now that SA, WA, NSW and Vic have had playtests it makes me feel sorry for the QLD and Tassie brethren (and I guess NT too if there's anyone out there?!).:(

If the QLD EB stores don't even carry slicks why have a demo in them? As for poor old Tassie, eveyone overlooks them. :cool:

Really excited to hear about the WA addition. Will definately be there as long as it doesn't conflict with college/work.

Seriously WTF did you just say?
I believe that he is trying to say that there are a lot of people buying pre-ordering AFL and that line up please I'm think West Coast. :thumbsu:

in geelong there is one little wii sticker but i am always seeing people bying pre ordering AFL (this is and eb) P.S line up please i'm think west coast
This is one of those posts that makes less sense every time you read it.

Seriously WTF did you just say?
He said:

"At the EB Games in Geelong there is only 1 slick up for AFL Live but people still pre-order it quite a lot.

PS: In regards to Ross releasing a team list every 2 days I do think it is West Coast and could it please be shown.

Thank you and good luck sirs."

He said:

"At the EB Games in Geelong there is only 1 slick up for AFL Live but people still pre-order it quite a lot.

PS: In regards to Ross releasing a team list every 2 days I do think it is West Coast and could it please be shown.

Thank you and good luck sirs."

And we have a winner!!!

I made a terrible mistake tonight. I pulled out the ol' PS2, played AFL 07 for maybe an hour and thats it! Lost my shit haha I just wanna play this one again so bad! 3-4 weeks is an eternity!! BTW AFL 07 is unplayable after playing AFL Live 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back