AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 16 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross,

Melbourne Demons lineup is right on! great job Big Ant, is Luke tapscott rated better than L.mckenzie, he carved up the swans last weekend!

I'm glad people are OK with our lineups - we had to do them months ago!

Haha, the missus just told me she is going to hide the controllers to the PS3 :( I'm certain I'll be in the dog house for a couple of days...:eek::rolleyes:

Oh no sounds like my missus "how old are you? Your 26 and still play games, how sad"
She just doesn't understand. It's worth getting into the dog house to play this for 8 hrs straight. lol

Oh no sounds like my missus "how old are you? Your 26 and still play games, how sad"
She just doesn't understand. It's worth getting into the dog house to play this for 8 hrs straight. lol

Lol, she followed through with her threat and hid the controllers :( what she doesn't know is I have 4 controllers:D .

The dog house aint to bad either, I get a good nights sleep and don't have to fight for the doona :p

OFFTOPIC:

How about when your kids get in first by asking "Dad what do you want to do when you grow up?"....

OFFTOPIC:

How about when your kids get in first by asking "Dad what do you want to do when you grow up?"....

Gold :thumbsu: Well when my missus and myself are ready for kids I'll have an answer for that question when it comes up :)

Ross, could it be possible if you were to post just the scores, leading disposals and goalkickers along with these pics or an end of series type box score? Thanks!

Question:

Does the AI sub players?? It does yeah? What is their rotation? High normal or low?
AFL 2007 didn't sub players until injured.

ALSO when changing teams - making some players a bit better etc. IS IT easy to see if you are UNDER the cap or not??
You can win trophies with changes as long as the team remains under the cap right?

Thanks.

Collingwood eliminates Melbourne :(

Melbourne.jpg

Do you know the score?

Right on. First thing on the to do list for the 21st of April is start a fight with the missus!

Actually Ross I just remembered something to ask you. You said all 2011 licensed jumpers are in this game. Maybe I have this wrong, but this year against the Kangaroos, Collingwood debut our new clash top which is all black but with only 2 white stripes......my question to you was is this NOT in the game? I havent been to a playtest since Knox and didnt think to look. Thanks

Edit: Here is the link with our 4 2011 jumpers: http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/tabid/5586/default.aspx?newsid=105726

(Log in to remove this ad.)

April Fools- Melbourne really won, didn't they?! xD

In all seriousness though, AWESOME! (except for Bate at FF. seriously? lol)

Better than him being in the ruck like he was at my play test cause your ruck men were injured :p

Tough as against Sandi

what about essendons line ups dyson heppel isnt in it

line ups were formalized before the start of the nab cup. no one knew that heppel would be a definite starter in the team and wasn't in their best 22 when the lineups were made.

he is in their list though.

Really hope the Dogs get over the Blues, just so i can give stick to one of my former work colleagues :D

I'm sure he'll be devastated about a simulated result of a video game.

Lol, he would be. He's been giving me shit the last few weeks about the game and how the blues are going to be Great. I know the dogs will get the job done when the actual round comes by.

The blues are only "good" because of one player:rolleyes: :p

Anyone know much about the tactical capacity of the game?

Can you drop a spare man back?

Can you position players in spots on the field to protect an area?

If it's the old, tag a player in the backline thing then that sucks..

Anyone know much about the tactical capacity of the game?

Can you drop a spare man back?

Can you position players in spots on the field to protect an area?

If it's the old, tag a player in the backline thing then that sucks..

I'd be more than willing to accept that for this years game if gameplay is solid. Stuff like that and franchise mode etc can always be added to later versions. If core gameplay is lacking then there won't be later versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back