AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 17 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some stat's kept during the season (there are more):

Collingwood_Pendlebury_Stats.jpg

Collingwood_Player_Stats.jpg

Guess this will shut people up about the stats during the season.

Like the form guide arrows as well.

Nice, thank god Pendlebury doesn't have those rank dreads this game:thumbsu:

also i love the way all the UI looks in the game, i remember playing RLL and being worried and really unimpressed with the general look of the menus and the formatting of the text, but from what ive seen in the videos, menus and screenshots, every thing looks really slick

That UI guy with the wierd ear deserves a pat on the back.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

They look great. Looks very well laid out, got a feeling i'll be spending a bit of time in that area. Can you give us any info on the form guide? Does the up arrow mean form is going up, or is already at the highest level?

It's a trend arrow, so up means he's in form.

Hey Ross, how big are the TVs at BigAnt HQ?

We will be bringing down a big Sony Bravia.

Are those stats with 5 minute quarters?

They are for 3 minute quarters. The numbers will depend on your style of play and experience, and of course who your opponent is :)

Ross , say if I edited some richmond stats, eg Batchelor, White , Nahas to make them regular starters, is that possible? Or does that then make that version of Richmond a custom team? Hope that question makes sense

I understand if you edit a team then they become a custom side/ salary restrictions for online games, but in your own seasons etc can you edit players, same principle of keeping under the cap, but still "original" side

got any essendon photo's?

Why would I want any of those, especially this week - You guys are meant to be rebuilding, I'd already penned this week in as a win and now I'm nervous about it! :p

Sorry to bother you again Ross, but damn do you answer quick (and I'm way too slow to edit my posts on my phone) but I added this just after you answered:

1) Also, when you edit a player's stats, does that create a copy of him in the create a player and does it force the team to become a "footy factory" marked team?

2) One last thing, did you ever consider making some teams have an upperhand on other teams regardless of their rating? It's evident St Kilda are useless against Essendon, so was there a possibility of having a "real team rating" and a "modified team rating" (either higher or lower) when playing specific teams?

By the way, the UI looks amazing, and the form of the players is a nice added touch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would I want any of those, especially this week - You guys are meant to be rebuilding, I'd already penned this week in as a win and now I'm nervous about it! :p

OFFTOPIC: If that's what rebuilding looks like I want some for my club!!

ross i would like to see richmonds player stats as you have done with collingwoods to see if theres a major difference between them. it will be interesting

ps andrew krakouer one goal in 8 games? LOL he will be back in the yellow and black for sure

To anybody going to the playtests, is there a chance you could check what Leon Davis' rating is as a half back? Supposedly most of his gigs will be in the backline I assume it wont be good though as hes always gonna be a forward by nature. Thanks

I'm probably not going to post many screenshots, it's only a week or so away guys - I don't want to spoil all of the surprises! :p

L Ball's tackle count seems a bit down. How many TV's will there be on Friday?

Depends on who was playing and style of as to the level of stats.

There will be one big TV but quite a few controllers - I don't expect too many people will turn up so you would get a good go at the game.

went down to JB-Hifi Bourke St. Was great to see a big, juicy plasma displaying the game.

looked fantastic - the videos that HBK took should come out a treat.

lots of punters down there, excitement building....

For those asking for more footage, there is plenty on youtube already! You aren't going to learn much more from additional footage showing the same thing.
Yes, there are plenty on YouTube - does that mean that we're not allowed to want to see more? Sure, we've seen what the game offers on the field, but we want to see plenty more because this is the first decent-looking AFL game ever. Excuse me if that makes me a bad person.

:rolleyes:

Holy crap, you mean there actually ARE stats and some kid saying there aren't was actually wrong? Fancy that! ;)

Yes, there are plenty on YouTube - does that mean that we're not allowed to want to see more? Sure, we've seen what the game offers on the field, but we want to see plenty more because this is the first decent-looking AFL game ever. Excuse me if that makes me a bad person.

:rolleyes:

Exactly. Let people be excited.

Hopefully HBK posts his videos up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back