AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Agree with Census. I'm not pissed, I'm just jelous i didn't find someone selling early. Also Glenno congratulations man, i added you and i'm filled with jelousy but also thankful because i got to see what it looks like when someone is playing it. I also have some questions about the achievements. When doing the banana from the boundary, do you have to be outside the line or just close to it??

i hope it is broken , got my shifts from work today and im working thursday :(
so lets hope its within the next few days, dream come true :)

Bloody hell, how fast things change! I was on here earlier today for an update - and since then all hell has broken loose!

I haven't posted much over the past couple of years (as I'm perfectly satisfied to learn via the daily movements), but I just want to tell the people attacking Glenno to pull their heads in. Ross summed it up perfectly so no need to reiterate.

It's just a game guys and it's only 5 days away from official release. There are proper real-life issues occurring all over this planet every day, so stop behaving like a bunch of dicks by getting so aggressive and worked up

i hope it is broken , got my shifts from work today and im working thursday :(
so lets hope its within the next few days, dream come true :)

If not broken early... you might be able to pick it up via late night shopping? Pick up some coffee too and play it all night! :)

Just a thought... If I had a copy I wouldn't even be on here, I'd be playing, not dangling the carrot. Not long either way! Almost time for a "GAME ON"!!!!

If not broken early... you might be able to pick it up via late night shopping? Pick up some coffee too and play it all night! :)

yeh might be the go. i start at 11 so maybe get down there early buy it go to work and then have it at home waiting , will be the longest shift of my life, but early would be great !

it seems that the closer the release date gets the more insane people are getting. when i goto pick up my copy i'll be wearing a bulletproof vest just in case :)

I think I'm done with this place for the day.

I look forward to another day of nervous breakdowns.

And for everyone on ps3, go to the 'Leagues/Stories' board and join the tournament there. Or I'll kill you.

yeh might be the go. i start at 11 so maybe get down there early buy it go to work and then have it at home waiting , will be the longest shift of my life, but early would be great !

Haha oh yeah, it would be a hell of a long day. If worst comes to worst, there's always the option of a sickie...

Just don't get spotted buying it and cheering your way out of the store

Bloody hell, how fast things change! I was on here earlier today for an update - and since then all hell has broken loose!

I haven't posted much over the past couple of years (as I'm perfectly satisfied to learn via the daily movements), but I just want to tell the people attacking Glenno to pull their heads in. Ross summed it up perfectly so no need to reiterate.

It's just a game guys and it's only 5 days away from official release. There are proper real-life issues occurring all over this planet every day, so stop behaving like a bunch of dicks by getting so aggressive and worked up

Here here!

IF the release date is broken would my pre-order be posted early or will it be posted as if the release date was still the 21st?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not what you would call pissed that Glenno has a copy. Infact it does annoy me, quite a bit actually considering we all have to wait yet he doesn't because he owns a shop. Honestly I wish he didn't play it as to be honest it isn't fair that he can own a shop so he can take a copy home and play it.

He should wait the time that we should wait, which means thursday, hell why dont I go get a job at EB Games and take a copy home for my own delight? See my point?

Needless to say he has put alot of work into this promotion, but still my point remains.

Dont infraction me for this post as it is my own beliefs and theories which are my choice. Thanks.

I'm not what you would call pissed that Glenno has a copy. Infact it does annoy me, quite a bit actually considering we all have to wait yet he doesn't because he owns a shop. Honestly I wish he didn't play it as to be honest it isn't fair that he can own a shop so he can take a copy home and play it.

He should wait the time that we should wait, which means thursday, hell why dont I go get a job at EB Games and take a copy home for my own delight? See my point?

Just a hint, probably best to actually get a clue about what happened before you comment.

To break the subject and negativity, does anyone else agree that this song might have worked brilliantly within AFL Live?

Perhaps playing as credits and highlights scroll after you've won the flag...?

C'mon, close your eyes and picture it :cool:

[YOUTUBE]ebJ2brErERQ[/YOUTUBE]

The guy talking about Marion Big W in Adelaide may actually be telling the truth because I was in JB today and they were talking about getting a copy for the weekend, I asked the guy if they were selling it (arrogant tattoo'd dick about 21...Sound familiar) and he just smiled and said they were'nt. I asked how they could get it and he said that they knew a store that was, when I asked where he said "I could tell you then I would have to kill you". w***er. I fugured he was being a dick but it kind of makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back