AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no ads for this game, if it wasn't for the internet I wouldn't even know about this game, marketing has been very disappointing. Maybe they are doing this on purpose because of the shortage of copies?
Have to agree. I expected to see advertising on Tv this weekend. This afternoon's game would have been a great time with such a big game. Guessing next weekend will be when advertising begins, the game will be out by then but probably sold out so it'll be interesting to see how they go about it

4 per team, home, away, clash and heritage

Freo's are

Home: Current home
Away: Current home with white shorts
Clash: Current clash
Heritage: Last years clash
Can you check what Hawthorn guernseys are on there?

4 per team, home, away, clash and heritage

Freo's are

Home: Current home
Away: Current home with white shorts
Clash: Current clash
Heritage: Last years clash

Not much variation but it isn't like a guernsey will effect my playing experience, was watching a video today, i only saw bits of Subi which is 2-tier end which by the way looks amazingly real, what is the rest of it like??

Can you check what Hawthorn guernseys are on there?

give me a few minutes

Not much variation but it isn't like a guernsey will effect my playing experience, was watching a video today, i only saw bits of Subi which is 2-tier end which by the way looks amazingly real, what is the rest of it like??

subi looks brilliant, exactly like it does in real life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HSSB, Hawks are

Home: Current home (not 50 years of flags one though)
Away: Home with white shorts
Clash: Current Clash
Heritage: Brown with gold vee and monogram
That's ****ing sick, thanks brah.

Happy with the Brown with Gold Vee guernsey, it should be our clash tbh

here you go
[youtube]h-6yovjgHjY[/youtube]

The commentary is absolutely awful, half the time its just a cluster**** of names "Barlow, Cox, Ebert" in all different tones.

Definitely going to mute the commentary and crank up the crowd volume. Also lol at the Freo player on the mark at 5.00, starts celebrating then released it was West Coast that kicked the goal. :p

With the ai, how difficult is the rookie setting just wondering, first time I'm going to play with it.
Come on 21 April :)

Thanks

Yeah judging by the first 30 secs Of this vid I'll be turnin commentary off pretty quickly it seems. Am I able to play my own music in the game? (ps3). If not I guess I'll just use a different sound channel on my receiver and listen to foxtel or somthing

As Ross said, the commentary is the part he was most disappointed with, and if the gameplay is still fun then the commentary will be made great for the next release along with all the season modes and so on.

Just good the gameplay looks fun, even when its AI vs AI :D

That commentary is terrible, so shit it's not funny.

Anyone that has the game, care to take some video of creating a team etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back