AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i used to run some stores (not EB) down near Gosnells and Thornlie

But you don't live here anymore right? i think i remember you saying something about moving back 1 day

Oh I come down and visit once or twice a year and we will be in Kelmscott most of that time. Gosnells is pretty awesome love the custard horns in the bakery there haha.

Yeah sorry for being such a dick, dunno why I did.

LOL certainly does and that's just said an awful lot :D

Didn't say I was born there :D. Moved there when I was like 8.

I don't know why I was such a dick. Regretting it now, lol. I always do this then apoligise and dont do it again, sorry fellas. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS A LONG 19 PAGES TO READ!!! Okay let me try answer what I was asked (if not personally, as a user who went to BigAnt today):

Census - Yes mate it was me who kicked the beauty with Varcoe and was your teammate when we were BRIEFLY dominating Port (You being forced to swap teams was shit lol)

MelbourneMartin - I loved the event today. Not more than 15 people at any given time and everyone would have played at least 4-5 games. Without being cocky, I think myself, Census and HBK will be 3 OF the most dangerous players to play this against online, adding to that none of our combinations between the 3 lost a game!

Glenno - Good job on getting the game. Shit job on approaching HOW it happened on here though.

To everyone else, Ross himself said he expects the street date to be broken on Monday. On hand to hear that comment also was LiverpoolFC and HBK.

Seems to be a fair gap between 3 and 4 star teams

Just played the Blues (as Crows) and everytime i got within a goal, they would kick 2!

McLean ahd 14 touches in 3 min qtrs!

Did 2 realy nice things, 1 was a diving mark by Tippett in the goal square and a few mins later i did a nice tap over the shoulder from a throw in in my forward pocket to a midfielder who dodged 1 player and put it through the big sticks!

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS A LONG 19 PAGES TO READ!!! Okay let me try answer what I was asked (if not personally, as a user who went to BigAnt today):

Glenno - Good job on getting the game. Shit job on approaching HOW it happened on here though.

To everyone else, Ross himself said he expects the street date to be broken on Monday. On hand to hear that comment also was LiverpoolFC and HBK.

meh, live and learn

Some people are seriously way out of line. It's a video game, get over it and move on. Go do something useful instead of claiming that you have lost respect for someone over the fact they have the game, talking about it where as you don't!

Glenno, good stuff on getting the game early. I hope you're enjoying it man! Hopefully street date does break but if not then oh well! I have plans that will take my mind off the game.

Agree 100%

I hope that's before you get your stock.
Serves you right

Part of me buying the game means i return it to EB and get my money back i paid at target, i then pick up my order. But i'll keep the copy i got from target and my unwrapped one will stay in the store, but i'll still get me money

I bought the game to get the receipt, what was i meant to do? Not play it?

Yes i shouldn't have spoken on about it here, but i wanted to make sure the people on my friends list didn't think EB had it, or that i did something dodge, so i told the truth.... :eek:

If you are massively desperate to get it early and live in Perth, try Target in Midland? Sounds like your best bet. Glenno mentioned that he would be getting the money back that he payed at TARGET.

Not sure why everyone is hating on him, luck is luck and Glenno just got really lucky in getting it I guess. Although, like he said, he probably shouldn't of posted it on here, I am pretty sure if we were in that same position, we would find it hard to refrain from telling everyone as no doubt you would all be overcome with excitement.

This is what annoys me. Glenno was quick to say how he thinks people should just be patient...easy to say when you've had Ross over for an AFL Live party and you get the game a week early.

I commend him on his work promoting the game and such, but I think this is really freakin' annoying.

Good on him for getting the game but man has Glenno brown nosed Ross through all these threads.

Yes! A picture of the receipt and the game! I can't wait until the morning, the release date will be broken! :D:D:D

Just uploaded the picture I found. This is amazing!

2ljojzk.jpg

Yes! A picture of the receipt and the game! I can't wait until the morning, the release date will be broken! :D:D:D

Just uploaded the picture I found. This is amazing!

2ljojzk.jpg
How did you get a receipt dated Saturday 16th when no stores are open?

RUA Wizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back