AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I curently have band aid on my right thumb.... does that count?

no u shouldnt be playing it nah jokes why is everybody worked up its a win win now we got round 4 of the footy all weekend and than most likely monday we all can get it... come on lighten up lets not turn this thread into fight night

No I wouldn't. I am only 14 I don't know what running a company as big as EB takes. However it strikes a point when we have a manager (I believe) playing a game he told everyone to be patient for. How is that fair? As far as I am concerned there is no reason I shouldn't try to get my copy after what he has done?
He told people to be patient, its not like hes said dont play it or i'll kill you.

Had I been in these threads I wouldve said people should be patient too, but if I saw a store selling it, I'd buy it.

Thats not being impatient, thats just buying a game thats being sold.

Cos i don't have the game to sell! thats why i cant get it broken. I want it stopped until i get stock

then they can sell it to kingdom come, and so can i. It can be even and fair. i have no problem with competition, i have aproblem when one gets an unfair advantage

If i had my stock today, i woulda just got permission tos ell it

Just out of curiosity, why don't EB have the stock yet? Do they have specific days where their stock is sent to the stores?

No I wouldn't. I am only 14 I don't know what running a company as big as EB takes. However it strikes a point when we have a manager (I believe) playing a game he told everyone to be patient for. How is that fair? As far as I am concerned there is no reason I shouldn't try to get my copy after what he has done?

Go for it

Just out of curiosity, why don't EB have the stock yet? Do they have specific days where their stock is sent to the stores?

Not sure

Maybe the guys in HO didn't trust the managers enough in store and knew we would be getting hassled on the phone all weekend trying to get the game out of our store room and into their hands? :D

generally we only get stock this early from a street date for the monsters like COD, WOW and Halo etc

I would expect it by Tueday

this thread is filling up with lolz faster than i can read them

i actually cannot understand the rage

But i'm not sorry i have the game. Luck has fallen my way this time and i get to play a game first for once, as opposed to getting smashed by hundreds of customers all day and then being too tired to play a game properly

Looking forward to taking Ross' badge tomorrow!
Would you make it up to me by adding me on Xbox Live so I can oogle at your recent games? :D

BelovedKiller44.

Finished playing singularity this evening before my footy. Came home and tried to play NBA Live 2010..only to find it wont work anymore. Probably gonna starve myself till thursday now. Havn't been this excited for something since the Linkin Park concert last year.

He didn't plan to get the game a few days early, if he didn't get the game then he probably would of lost sales, he can't get his money back on it because his stock hasn't come in so what is he suppose to do just let the game sit there and gather dust until he gets the stock in/the release date?

What would you do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Glenno, have you had a chance to play around with the footy factory, if so, could you shed any light on custom teams/players? Are you able to randomly generate attributes for players? So you don't have to sit through 40 players and do every single stat

just made a quick random player, didn't see whether you could randomly generate stuff

For you to get stock comes Monday. So if I go out tomorrow and buy the game you have no objections?

In that case, I am sorry. I will admit I would do the same thing, sorry for overreacting and being a little shit.

My thing is stuffing up and changing my quotes.

I would care if you got it in my centre, but seeing as you're not in WA, so unlikely to go to my centre :D go for your life

The plan for tomorrow is to call up any nearby store that sells games, ask if their selling it now... If not, Im sure I can wait 5 days. We've waited over 4 years for a decent AFL game, because let's face it, the last few games were below par.

Everyone freaking out needs to calm down, I couldn't give a flying **** if glenno is playing the game. I really couldn't. Yeah I'm jealous but it's not like the game is not coming out for months. Just chill!!

You're already on my friends list.... I'm Evolved23. Go online now, check which achievements i have!
Holy crap, I do! :D

Online checking will be online. :cool:
You son of a bitch.

On the whole "Glenno, you're such a d*ck" topic, genuinely, who gives a stuff? I want the game as much as anyone on here (if not more), so much so that I want to get Glenno in a party to listen to the game in the background. :D

But yeah, of course he isn't going to try and help get the date broken if he doesn't have any stock. What, you expect him to break it and then lose all the sales that would be generated from now until Tuesday when the stock comes in? Of course not. If the date is broken some other way, I'm sure Glenno is a big boy and will get over it, but he's not going to break his back getting it broken if he is going to lose out. :rolleyes:

Power to you, Glenno. Play the absolute balls out of the game just to make these kids as jealous as they can get. Just be ready for when I get my copy and display my onlyn skylz against you. ;)

:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back