AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More vain attempts at getting more views of my vids, also more subs (I am addicted to getting subs...have had something like 15+ over the last week:p They'll be disappointed when I don't have anything uploaded for a year or two!)...and these threads are moving so damn fast no doubt some missed something along the line.

In link form, my vids from yesterdays playtest.:)

Collingwood Vs Geelong 1st Quarter
Collingwood Vs Geelong 4th Quarter
Fremantle Vs Gold Coast Suns 2nd Quarter
Indigenous All Stars Vs All Stars 4th Quarter
Fremantle Vs Sydney 4th Quarter

And because I want to, linking my previous vids from Monday's playtest just in case anyone missed them (complete with annoying kids in the background!!!).:D Especially since those last 1000 posts went friggen FAST! People just want it out, can't blame them, it's one superb game!

Saints Vs Essendon 4th Quarter Video
Carlton Vs Melbourne 2nd Quarter Video

Carlton Vs Melbourne 4th Quarter Video

Western Bulldogs Vs Melbourne 1st Quarter Video
Western Bulldogs Vs Melbourne 4th Quarter Video

Didn't say I was born there :D. Moved there when I was like 8.

I don't know why I was such a dick. Regretting it now, lol. I always do this then apoligise and dont do it again, sorry fellas. :eek:

You live and learn buddy, we all make mistakes :)

Looking forward to taking Ross' badge tomorrow!
Sounds hot!

Although I have to say I am VERY disappointed that you won't wait until release for anyone else to be the first to take said badge, yes you may not even get it. But I certainly felt it was only fair that everyone starts on a level pegging on much that front anyway.

Maybe I will just have to be the first on PS3 instead.:cool:
So, how was the event at BigAnt HQ today?
My post from earlier in the day, can see how it was missed...:eek: (I'd be surprised if you even see this post as another 57 pages will have been made by the time you look back!)

You'll be particularly interested in the last part and thus be wishing you had've gone.;)
HBK619 said:
Another great session today (and plenty of double rotations...ie one game on, one game off).

Got another batch of footage incoming. As promised Geelong will be the first up.

Also got Freo, Collingwood (VERY hard to get footage of them in play:rolleyes:), Sydney, GCS, Indigenous All Stars and the All Stars. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get footage of Brisbane as they just weren't used.

Now, onto the games. Had a bunch of games, won some, lost some (due to my teammates...;)).

But the best match I played (and definitely one of, if not the best of the day) was Richmond vs West Coast, I think (honestly have completely forgotten). Was a high scoring match, back and forth all game. Would get ahead by a few and just kept getting brought back.

We were down 62-63 with only about 3 minutes to go in the last quarter. Managed to scrounge a behind at one point which left us with about 1:30 to get us a goal (scores 63-63). Big kick out 60 metres towards the wing. Manage to get the spoil and am first to the ball and bring it back in to my teammate who marks 75 out (with 30 seconds to go) and puts a hurried kick right into the hotzone 40 metres out right in front and the Big Jack takes a great mark right on the siren. Needing to just score to win, Jack kicks straight and true and I manage to win it for the Tiges by a goal.:D

Was extremely tense right at the end, fantastic match. Nabbed me the poster too!:cool:

Oh and also saw Ross with a proper copy of an XBOX 360 version of AFL Live...if I had've owned a 360 then Ross would be in hospital right now and I'd be playing AFL Live in the comfort of my own home.:)

Sounds hot!

Although I have to say I am VERY disappointed that you won't wait until release for anyone else to be the first to take said badge, yes you may not even get it. But I certainly felt it was only fair that everyone starts on a level pegging on much that front anyway.

Maybe I will just have to be the first on PS3 instead.:cool:My post from earlier in the day, can see how it was missed...:eek: (I'd be surprised if you even see this post as another 57 pages will have been made by the time you look back!)

You'll be particularly interested in the last part and thus be wishing you had've gone.;)

Cheers bro.

haha yeah I got a few YouTube subscriptions too! These couple of AFL Live vids were my first since a highlights video of the 2006 Queens Birthday game!

Good on him for getting the game but man has Glenno brown nosed Ross through all these threads.

Ross has been very kind in the info he shared with me from a very early date. I am impressed with what his company has produced.

Long time lurker?

Im happy to wait till the 21st but some footage would be greatly appreciated Glenno ;) *cough* showdown *cough*

No footage from that, Port belted me first game! :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least if port start beating adelaide easily tonight you can just switch on the 360 and get revenge, i had to sit and watch collingwood flog richmond tonight :(
At least you were able to prepare for it. ;)

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS A LONG 19 PAGES TO READ!!! Okay let me try answer what I was asked (if not personally, as a user who went to BigAnt today):

Census - Yes mate it was me who kicked the beauty with Varcoe and was your teammate when we were BRIEFLY dominating Port (You being forced to swap teams was shit lol)

MelbourneMartin - I loved the event today. Not more than 15 people at any given time and everyone would have played at least 4-5 games. Without being cocky, I think myself, Census and HBK will be 3 OF the most dangerous players to play this against online, adding to that none of our combinations between the 3 lost a game!

Glenno - Good job on getting the game. Shit job on approaching HOW it happened on here though.

To everyone else, Ross himself said he expects the street date to be broken on Monday. On hand to hear that comment also was LiverpoolFC and HBK.
Indeed, I think I was on hand to hear everything Ross said no matter how close, needed to catch anything that related to potentially the game releasing.:p

As for LiverpoolFC if he posted once...ever, he'd confirm as such (about Ross' speculation...not me listening to everything Ross said!).

Also, just for arrogance sake, I felt today was the best I've ever played AFL Live and I have taken my game just that notch up. Yeah, I'm Collingwood good.:D:D:D
Cheers bro.

haha yeah I got a few YouTube subscriptions too! These couple of AFL Live vids were my first since a highlights video of the 2006 Queens Birthday game!
Yeah, well Blops sort of helped me with my library of videos, but in saying that I had 1 subscriber to all of those vids and he's a mate giving me a sympathy sub...:eek: My trophy list brought in a few and the gameplay vids have brought in the rest. Who knew being a youtube sensation was so easy, WATCH OUT BIEBER!:D

To think I was once stoked with 100 views, now I'm getting 2,000+ in a couple of weeks (although the Saints/Essendon match is doing ridiculous numbers compared to that). Again WATCH OUT BIEBER!:mad:

yep not like i didnt see it coming. ah well i can get my revenge on thursday
OFF TOPIC: Dusty's little one-hand controlled pluck and then goal was amazing, just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back