AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sickens me that children these days do not know what ****ing AFL is. I rang a closer store as its more convenient for me.

"AFL Live"
"Whats that"
"AFL the sport, Australian Football League. Footy."
"Is it new?"
"Yeah other targets are currently selling it"
"Whats on the cover"

FFSSSSS

rofl, idiots :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can get it sent to me by Tuesday if this is true, but will I have it by then if I don't cancel my pre order ?

Pretty sure target in frankston have it. Asked if they were selling and the bloke turned around and asked another bloke if they were allowed. Said not yet then I told em I have a reciept to prove it's been sold and they quickly changed there story to say they don't have it in

The stores will not tell you if they have it.
You need to go with the receipt and disk pics, then you will know if they have it or not

Pretty sure target in frankston have it. Asked if they were selling and the bloke turned around and asked another bloke if they were allowed. Said not yet then I told em I have a reciept to prove it's been sold and they quickly changed there story to say they don't have it in

much like the eb in frankston, we just need the street date to be "officially broken" then were good to go

vic stock may have been delayed due to the rain that fell during the week which caused flooding in some parts of victoria causing the boxes full of the games floating around victoria thats the only logicall explanation why we have no stock in vic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back