AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah it is an eyesore, but at least it grabs your attention. Just as long as everyone heads to that thread it'll make life a lot easier.

Easier for who? And who are you, the mod's son or something?

Would love to read that the game has sold out everywhere + being on top of the top sellers list on the appropriate websites that have those stats (we need Live 2012, 2013 etc!!).

Keen to also read future impressions, how long it might take people to learn the game, and gradually taking advantage of AI (seeing how far they can be pushed). Sports games have a certain mechanic to make things easier, sticking with the same pattern of play. I learned the pattern fairly quickly in Aussie Rules Footy on the NES (no i'm not Billy Mitchell :p), could score every 7 - 13 seconds (unless i had a period of a few weeks, months or in one instance years since i last played it, then i had to learn the timing and all that stuff again).

Likewise with other AFL games (such as 98 and 99) - but the main difficulty from those games came from the camera angle, find the right one and it was made a lot easier. The 2003 - 2007 era proved to be challenging when on the hardest difficulty. Yet once getting in a rhythm, it was easy to score goal after goal (although usually it would be matching the AI goal for goal).

Guys can you PLEASE move discussions about shops that are selling the game to here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20709438&posted=1#post20709438

It's not my thread and I'm not trying to advertise it. We need to stop clogging up this thread that is intended for questions for Ross and discussion.

I've posted this a few times but hopefully this is the last :) Ant is probably going to clear this all out so you're wasting your own and his time by posting here. Also, it will make it easier for us to access information on getting the game, and easier for those who want to discuss the game and ask questions.

Cheers

most people at this stage want the game to play, nothing else matters at this stage so chill out

Easier for who? And who are you, the mod's son or something?

No.... There is a thread designed for discussion on stores selling the game, and I am redirecting discussion there. I've been slowly getting people there over the course of the day, and this was one last shot.

Why discuss a topic here when a)It is not for this thread and b) Theres a thread devoted to it.

By seperating this, we can have the people who wish to learn about where to get the game heading to one thread, and people who wish to discuss or ask questions about the game itself in this thread.

Last time there was a large discussion on broken dates Ant had to go through and remove it all as it is off topic. So, instead of having a 20 page mix of AFL Live discussion/questions and talking about stores who have broken the date, we can seperate them and make it easier.

From the rules:

Keep it topical. Keep your posts on the topic of the thread. If there is a new subject you want to cover search for a thread in progress on that topic or start a new one

This thread: Not for store discussion

New thread: Made for store discussion

I'm not getting mad or anything, I'm just trying to help out. Simple, really.

the eb in ballarat said that as soon as it comes in they will sell it:D:thumbsu:

I have not called wendoree but EB Central square have said they have no intentions on breaking the street date and are still planing on selling it on the 21st

No.... There is a thread designed for discussion on stores selling the game, and I am redirecting discussion there. I've been slowly getting people there over the course of the day, and this was one last shot.

Why discuss a topic here when a)It is not for this thread and b) Theres a thread devoted to it.

By seperating this, we can have the people who wish to learn about where to get the game heading to one thread, and people who wish to discuss or ask questions about the game itself in this thread.

Last time there was a large discussion on broken dates Ant had to go through and remove it all as it is off topic. So, instead of having a 20 page mix of AFL Live discussion/questions and talking about stores who have broken the date, we can seperate them and make it easier.

everyone knows this is the main afl thread and its pretty safe to say the guys from big ant would want the main thread to be about where to buy the game....they are trying to sell as many as possible u realise.

I have not called wendoree but EB Central square have said they have no intentions on breaking the street date and are still planing on selling it on the 21st
when i called and said that big w was selling it they said they will sell it as soon as it is in

Guys can you PLEASE move discussions about shops that are selling the game to here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20709438&posted=1#post20709438

It's not my thread and I'm not trying to advertise it. We need to stop clogging up this thread that is intended for questions for Ross and discussion.

I've posted this a few times but hopefully this is the last :) Ant is probably going to clear this all out so you're wasting your own and his time by posting here. Also, it will make it easier for us to access information on getting the game, and easier for those who want to discuss the game and ask questions.

Cheers

I dont know about you but the information I WANT to access is where and when to get this game, plus peoples' impressions of the game. I'd be very surprised if you had more questions for Ross by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the rules:

This thread: Not for store discussion

New thread: Made for store discussion

I'm not getting mad or anything, I'm just trying to help out. Simple, really.

Sorry, this is the AFL game thread for Ps3, 360 and PC. All discussion about it applies. We've had 19 threads, now we are conserving thread space? Sorry mod wannabe, will move on if a mod wants to.

To anyone who knows about preorders at EB....Do you know if they post it before release, so you get it close to the 'release' day? Or do they post it on release day? Just curious because there won't be post over the Easter Weekend....Thanks:)

Sorry, this is the AFL game thread for Ps3, 360 and PC. All discussion about it applies. We've had 19 threads, now we are conserving thread space? Sorry mod wannabe, will move on if a mod wants to.

haha mate your last 2 posts have made me LoL.. :thumbsu:

Well, if all these posts get deleted again don't blame me. I'm going by the rules.

haha, this whole thread and the last few pages of the last thread was about where the game has been selling. This whole thread will be deleted if that's the case, bar 2 posts.

i rang k mart geelong they haven't heard of the game

p.s if anyone hears any thing about eb waurn ponds then TELL ME

Yep the guy from Wendouree was the same.

The girl at central square is Jess, her phone manner is appalling.

The manager said it hasnt even gone Gold. Um, this is after I saw scanned receipts on this forum. Do you realsie we all know more about this game and its release schedule than these 'Experts'?

I will cancel my EB preorder any second I can get it in Ballarat elsewhere.

First in, best dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back