AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traralgon EB, said most likely later today or early tomorrow but definitely will be selling it by late tomorrow.

From the sounds of thing, EB seems to be the ones releasing it early. Has anyone had any indication that JB might do the same? Got a pre-order down at Chadstone

Has anyone tried the game on a Japanese PS3 yet? I've got one and am worried that the X and Circle buttons will be reversed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EB Chermside have plenty...

Well minus this one now. :)

picture.php

Has anyone tried the game on a Japanese PS3 yet? I've got one and am worried that the X and Circle buttons will be reversed.
Get it and see, the likelihood that anyone else here has a Jap PS3 is extremely low.

Is it that hard to get used to anyway? Or...sell your PS3 and buy a new AU one?

Nice work ant.

Didn't you preorder from jb tho?

I did, called them up and they wouldn't release it. So walked across the aisle to EB, bought it then cancelled my JB pre-order.

Dunno if anyone answered my questions regaurding the crowds? Is there like a difference in size of the crowd if Collingwood play at the G as aposed to Kanagroos? or Port and Crows at AAMI?

I played Port vs Suns at AAMI and it looked likee there were more Suns supporters :confused: but the crowd looked pretty full.

That seems to be the general consensus.

Won't affect jb's bottom line, but a dumb move IMO.

I get mine from GAME this arvo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back