AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everybody who is picking up the game from EB at some point can quote me on this. JB in Bourke st, Eastland and Doncaster are ALL expecting the game very soon today and the retail price is $89. Just a heads up cos Im not too sure how many JB's in total are gettin the game today so I just did a quick round on the phone!

EB Games Melb Central expecting delivery between 1pm-2pm..

unfortunate co-incidence, but i'm getting a bit crook.. may be sick from work tomorrow..

Just created a player, put him in a pies guernsey and kicked probably the greatest goal I have ever kicked in the 3 days I have had this game. Didak gathered the footy whilst being tackled, hand passed it over his head. I got it with my newly created player, shrugged a tackle and using the snap/banana kick modifier did a 45 metre snap on the boundary which bent just enough to avoid the near post. Simply magical :)

Has anyone from morwell checked big w or target? or traralgon K-Mart? because my mum and dad are going to be tight arses and if they can't get it for me from those places today then i'll have to wait.

Knew i shouldn't have spent $60 on alcohol out of my $110 dollars i saved for AFL Live. :(

Will look to pick this up at EB after work.

Can someone please confirm that EB's 7 day guarantee means that I can take it back and get a full refund (not store credit) within 7 days of purchase?

Has anyone from morwell checked big w or target? or traralgon K-Mart? because my mum and dad are going to be tight arses and if they can't get it for me from those places today then i'll have to wait.

Knew i shouldn't have spent $60 on alcohol out of my $110 dollars i saved for AFL Live. :(

Went to Traralgon K-Mart the guy seemed pretty useless, he said they only put new games out on thursdays

Don't worry i've figured it out. i'm going to trade in Some games to save mum and dad some $$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the chance of Dick Smith having it tomorrow?

I have a $50 Dick Smith gift card so I want to buy it there.

My wonderful girlfriend picked it up at point cook eb about an hour ago. Wasnt many copies she said. $110.

Still no sign of the pre released signed copy :(

While i understand the technical date was the 21st, they really should of assumed it was going to get broken.. Now im going to be the last of my mates to get the game :confused:

I appreciate and am grateful for winning the copy, its just frustrating cause i want to play it tonight!

While i understand the technical date was the 21st, they really should of assumed it was going to get broken.. Now im going to be the last of my mates to get the game :confused:

I appreciate and am grateful for winning the copy, its just frustrating cause i want to play it tonight!

go buy one at EB and return it within 7 days

It was likely sent out with these that are coming in today, so taking it as the Post Office doing their job you'll be getting it either later today or tomorrow.

Really, I don't see why you can't do what I would've done if I had've won. Just buy the game now and when you get your signed copy sell the non-signed one for about $60 and you'll have payed about $20-$30 for AFL Live and not only that but Tru Blu benefit from an extra sale.:)

I know how you feel, although i didn't win a signed copy I pre-ordered it online so hopefully tomorrow you will get a knock on the door by Oz Post.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back