AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So EB's website says it's available, I wonder if they'll post my pre-order early, anyone know or will I still have to wait for the 21st? Not sure if anyone can answer..

Can someone call Brandon Park EB for me? The bloke said to call back about 12:30 to see if the delivery was in yet.. but I can't get to a phone for a while? :eek:

9560 8354

:eek::eek:

i called them up at 12 as my pre order is there. they are expecting stock in between 3-4:30

So EB's website says it's available, I wonder if they'll post my pre-order early, anyone know or will I still have to wait for the 21st? Not sure if anyone can answer..

Its been shipped Xpress post so should have it in a day or 2

It was likely sent out with these that are coming in today, so taking it as the Post Office doing their job you'll be getting it either later today or tomorrow.

Really, I don't see why you can't do what I would've done if I had've won. Just buy the game now and when you get your signed copy sell the non-signed one for about $60 and you'll have payed about $20-$30 for AFL Live and not only that but Tru Blu benefit from an extra sale.:)

That was the plan. I rang around 10+ stores here in Melbourne, EB's, JB's, Kmart, Big W, Targets the lot, with every intention to go and buy the game on saturday or sunday, but no one had it.

No point doing it today though.

They said they will make contact once the game is sent (via the facebook message) and still nothing.

Ross did say it will be sent Monday to arrive Tuesday, but im hoping that can be fast tracked somehow.

ladder after 5 rounds :

Port Adelaide 4 -1
Bulldogs 3 - 1
Geelongs 3 - 2
Sydney 3 - 1
Carlton 3 - 2 (me)
St Kilda 3 - 1
Fremantle 3 -2
Hawks 3 -2
---------------------
Nth Melb 2 - 2
Collingwood 2 - 3
WCE 2 - 2
Essendon 2 - 3
Brisbane 2 - 2
Melb 1 - 3
Richmond 1 - 4
Adelaide 1 - 3
Gold Coast 0 - 4

Just got the game from EB Games Horsham :D off to play it now see you guys in a few weeks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do we have any more information on the PC release? How long away, what (if any) difference between the games, when can we expect it to be released, will it be available online (Steam, GoG).

ladder after 5 rounds :

Port Adelaide 4 -1
Bulldogs 3 - 1
Geelongs 3 - 2
Sydney 3 - 1
Carlton 3 - 2 (me)
St Kilda 3 - 1
Fremantle 3 -2
Hawks 3 -2
---------------------
Nth Melb 2 - 2
Collingwood 2 - 3
WCE 2 - 2
Essendon 2 - 3
Brisbane 2 - 2
Melb 1 - 3
Richmond 1 - 4
Adelaide 1 - 3
Gold Coast 0 - 4

What difficulty is that grrofunger

I live up in Golden Grove..is it just being sold in the city/marion or all over Adelaide?
goto elizabeth - EB will pricematch target for $89

Will EB price match a pre order?
I have pre ordered at EB and JB's site have it for $89 now.

They will still match it yeah?

congrats on picking it up guys. I will probably play you guys a bit later on in the week sometime as I still want to learn how to play the game a bit. I've only played about 5-6 games as my mates whom have been over have been knocking it out a lot more than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back