AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the only thing I dont like is that our new clash top we used against Kangas isnt in the game. Ross did say that ALL licensed 2011 jumpers were in and amongst others (Eagles anniversary one, Hawks anniversary one) I guess its small in the scheme of things.....woulda been nice though!
Wasn't that jumper only approved a week or two before the North game?

Yeah one thing I agree on with others that is awful with this game is sprinting. There may as well not even be a sprint button. All it does is make you look like your running fast when really your not. I think if they utilized that more it would create more open play and not the tacklefest it can be. But still, once you get the handball going, it is great fun.

This is what the 'online' status looks like, I think Ross was wondering...

img0545yr.jpg

img0544pk.jpg

handball is cool - sucking in the defender and handballing over the top -- but yeah sprint is a shocker - no separation at all

just beat the pies 23 - 9

the song is playing and commeti is repeating over and over again - "he has to bounce it soon" "he has to bounce soon or he will be pulled up by the umpire"

/facepalm

Wasn't that jumper only approved a week or two before the North game?

No mate, the actual revealing of that jumper happened a week after the Grand Final Replay last year. It was said then that it was specifically for the Round 2 clash against North Melbourne. Maybe it missed the cutoff date but hopefully it can be in AFL 2012 or whatever.

Picked it up today (thank you Perth Target!)

The Eagles song played when you win is the original "For years they took the best of us" one :thumbsu:

That line makes we laugh every time. What shoulder chip the WAFL has/had :)

another bug - the game is full of them - i can see how this one came about though

richmond beat me 52-0 in my first game so were given a % of 0 and showed them bottom of the pool (NAB CUP)

just simmed their game v collingwood and they got thumped but their % is now 232.26 so obviously the 52 point drubbing of me has now registered.

so i won 1 lost 1 and have been knocked out - oh well

but yeah if you beat a team to 0 in the first game of a season or nab cup your percentage will be 0

no biggie overall though i guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mate, the actual revealing of that jumper happened a week after the Grand Final Replay last year. It was said then that it was specifically for the Round 2 clash against North Melbourne. Maybe it missed the cutoff date but hopefully it can be in AFL 2012 or whatever.
Well there you go. :thumbsu:

So stoked that there is a working handball feature. Forgot about how bad the handballs were in '07. This is going to be brilliant. :thumbsu:

You can create 18 full teams (adds up to a shitload of players). Any of these teams can be put into the competition.

Not sure how this works then. I have created teams, but when i go into the custom season, it only allows me to add the AFL teams. I know my teams are over the salary cap but I thought that only affected online play.......:confused:

That's terrible tbh

i think it sounds good, atleast when you add your team to the afl its like bringing a new club in. instead of using a club template and having a bunch of look a likes :). although i can see where your coming from the essendon and richmond jumper is pretty mad.

i think it sounds good, atleast when you add your team to the afl its like bringing a new club in. instead of using a club template and having a bunch of look a likes :). although i can see where your coming from the essendon and richmond jumper is pretty mad.
What if you want to make your local team which has an AFL teams guernsey though?

Not sure how this works then. I have created teams, but when i go into the custom season, it only allows me to add the AFL teams. I know my teams are over the salary cap but I thought that only affected online play.......:confused:
Isn't it something like $7mil. for online play and $9mil. for offline play?

What if you want to make your local team which has an AFL teams guernsey though?

You can use the AFL jumpers - you just can't change the colour. I wanted to use the reverse Richmond strip for WA state of origin side - but I can't do it. :(

Maybe some of the guys that have the game can give us a rating out of 10? :cool:

For me, someone who isn't interested in online play, season after season stuff, I give it a 7.5. Very much enjoying it and for my level of requirements - I am very satisfied. :thumbsu:

Maybe I missed that....as I only saw the $7m option. I will have another look.
http://ps3.mmgn.com/Articles/AFL-Live-2011-10-Reasons-Why-I

Not only can you create your own future superstar in AFL Live 2011, but you can also start up your own team and choose from a number of pre-loaded logos. A salary cap is also implemented for new teams at $7 million, making for a balanced creative suite. As you create a player and edit their attributes, their salary is dependent on their rating, making it impossible to load your team with superstars. This also means that created teams can be taken online.

That's all I could find man. :eek:

Maybe make a test team with all hacks that are under $7mil. overall and see if you can add them to a league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back