AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of customization options are there in terms of the season? Can you choose to add and remove teams from the league, change the fixture etc.?

Straight from the booklet:
"Custom Season: Create a custom season between 2 - 18 teams. Set the number of rounds and the number of teams that advance to the final series".

Let's not get carried away.

At least you know or would hope no one from here will quit out, lest they want to be known as a quitter and shunned from the community.
This.

I will only be playing against blokes from here so I know that if they quit, I (and others) can give it to them. I'll put it here right now that no matter what, I won't quit any game. :thumbsu:

as most people will be enjoying the game by Tuesday i think the place i pre ordered won't give me the game till thursday if anyone hears anything about a place in geelong breaking the street date tell me

will do i am going to check out the JB HI-FI in town tomorrow and various other stores if jb have it i am going to buy wander down to EB get my money back go home and yeah play the game

What kind of customization options are there in terms of the season? Can you choose to add and remove teams from the league, change the fixture etc.?

Straight from the booklet:
"Custom Season: Create a season between 2 - 18 teams. Set the number of rounds and the number of teams that advance to the final series".

Hope that helps. :thumbsu:

Can someone who has the game please put up some gameplay footage of North Melbourne for me i dont care if you smash them just seeing the kangas will be enough to get me through untill i get the game :thumbsu:

Haha same. Hopefully it breaks release sometime tomorrow arvo.

I've got 4 copies pre-ordered at EB WaterG's, so I'm hoping they are able to sell it if the other stores do.

I have spent these last few days making at least 5 calls each day to each individual store at watergardens if u find out anything let me no

Awesome. The three of us should instantly PM one another as soon as we hear of a break at WGs. :thumbsu:

Loving the prematch for the NAB cup GF Ross :thumbsu:

Camera focuses on Cup with confetti in background and then they show the two teams lined up and play the anthem. Followed by loud crowd cheer
That doesn't happen irl though, so I don't really like it

This.

I will only be playing against blokes from here so I know that if they quit, I (and others) can give it to them. I'll put it here right now that no matter what, I won't quit any game. :thumbsu:

I would only ever quit if there was extreme lag or an emergancy.

Hey, just wondering. Did someone say they rang the Carindale EB store the other day and they said they'll have stock tomorrow? would they sell it if I had proof of the receipt?

You may have misread me. I said I rang Carlingford EB(in Sydney). They did say that they were expecting stock Monday and would most likely be given the green light to sell due to the broken release date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if, for offline, you play around with some of the main players stats and jack up the "speed" stat for faster players and lower it for slower players...?

The stat editor should really be able to fix up any main game play deficiencies we may encounter offline ie. lower the players' kicking or even goal-kicking stats if you find players are too accurate etc.

This obviously doesn't apply for online, but it should be great for making more realistic and engaging matches offline. Yes, it would be very time consuming, but judging by the way these threads just keep piling up, time shouldn't be too much of an issue for most people here ;)

Good and bad idea. The thing i see wrong with this is if you doctor up some stats offline and then play like that for a while you might go online to expect some players to run quick only to find out they are slower.

A couple of guys on the BigAnt Facebook page claim that they've received calls from EB saying they can pick up the game on Tuesday, possibly even tomorrow afternoon. It's not exactly reliable but it's something to keep an eye on.

A couple of guys on the BigAnt Facebook page claim that they've received calls from EB saying they can pick up the game on Tuesday, possibly even tomorrow afternoon. It's not exactly reliable but it's something to keep an eye on.

Like I said earlier today man I went into EB and spoke to the manager stock should be there from 11am-1pm he says and they are waiting for someone else to break the street date in Melbourne. If what I read on here is correct, EB, JB and Big W (I Think) all in Chadstone are planning to release the game tomorrow so all you gotta do is call your EB and let them know and if you present your pre-order receipt....done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back