AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
early impressions - awful

on kade simpson off warnock?

yeah really !?!?

every player runs at the same pace - you cant pick up the ball and accelerate away

as soon as you get the ball you are tackled

holding the ball is very very harsh

i seem to get pinged for high tackles every 3rd or 4th play

and the kickout counting as a possession is bloody annoying

commentary hasnt annoyed me at all yet suprisingly

controls are very hard to get used to which is probably a good thing
Translation, you're shit at the game. :D

Nah, no good that it hasn't given a great first impression.

Im guessing youre playing as the Blues, but who are you playing against? :p

i didnt check what the buttons where before i played so was just trying to guess and learn as i went

played richmond in R1 of the NAB cup and lost 52 - 0

lol

im up 1 - 0 agisnt the pies now

how do you get the camera to swing behind on a set shot? ive been waiting for it to happen and then getting pinged lol

early impressions - awful

on kade simpson off warnock?

yeah really !?!?

every player runs at the same pace - you cant pick up the ball and accelerate away

as soon as you get the ball you are tackled

holding the ball is very very harsh

i seem to get pinged for high tackles every 3rd or 4th play

and the kickout counting as a possession is bloody annoying

commentary hasnt annoyed me at all yet suprisingly

controls are very hard to get used to which is probably a good thing
I have no idea if you are being serious or not.

I thought that we could only create one team, or was that just to play a 18 team season with the current 17 and 1 custom?

and

If we can create more than one team, could i create GWS and Darwin, remove kangaroos and send Hawks to Tasmania so i can have a custom 18 team comp? Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks:)

I haven't had a really good look at it yet but I don't think you can have your custom built teams in a competition....unless I've missed something. You can only play them in a one off match. :confused:

But yes you can create more than one team.

ive posted this a few times with no answer because people where to caught up with where they could get the game before its proper release...

anyway, has anyone had a chance at looking at creating a compition, i read somewhere that you were able to do it along with making new players and teams.

i just wanna know what exactly does it include???

The create a team is pretty limited but that's not to say it is bad. I found a logo/jumper style that I liked pretty easily, and the create a player is great!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh, quite annoying

also North's away is completely wrong, such a jumper does not exist, it should be there home with white shorts

Ross mentioned all the jumpers were approved by the clubs individually. I guess some of them didn't pay attention. :D

Oh Gawd! I think we should leave criticism until a month away. just to make sure we're criticising the game and not our own silly mistakes for being n00bz (1337 speak was needed in this instance).

Just had my first online game against Zauch. What a game. Bombers v Hawks. Thought he was going to own me. he was playing well and leading at every break until the last quarter when I kept him goalless and kicked four goals for a 3 point victory! The best game I have played so far.

Online/against friends is surely the most fun.

The create a team is pretty limited but that's not to say it is bad. I found a logo/jumper style that I liked pretty easily, and the create a player is great!
Does it have the Richmond/Essendon type guernsey?

Ross mentioned all the jumpers were approved by the clubs individually. I guess some of them didn't pay attention. :D

True, but the only thing I dont like is that our new clash top we used against Kangas isnt in the game. Ross did say that ALL licensed 2011 jumpers were in and amongst others (Eagles anniversary one, Hawks anniversary one) I guess its small in the scheme of things.....woulda been nice though!

I haven't had a really good look at it yet but I don't think you can have your custom built teams in a competition....unless I've missed something. You can only play them in a one off match. :confused:

But yes you can create more than one team.
You can create 18 full teams (adds up to a shitload of players). Any of these teams can be put into the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back