AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. Can edited AFL teams be used online?

e.g. Can I bump up Ed Curnow's stats for example, keep Carlton's salary cap under 10M and use them online?

Or are all AFL teams set to default for online?

Because I can see a lot of people bumping up their teams stats to milk the full 10M of the salary cap. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

What difficulty are you on grrofunger? I remember struggling with the basic difficulty when I played at JB with very little experience. It was the second easiest I think.

the standard difficulty which is rookie - second easiest only amateur is lower

i was woeful in my first game (didnt know the buttons lol)

but the learning curve is definitely there which is a good thing

ive noticed myself getting better and better (despite losing my last game)

Wait, is this a PS3 exclusive? ;)
I am not defending a thing Coxy...hell go check what I thought of this game THE VERY DAY I got back from playing it and the exact same thing is said (especially about the ruckman vs mid speed differential).

I just hate when things are called bugs when they aren't even researched enough to be considered it as much.

It's one of those things that someone is always willing to go off about an issue but never actually willing to go back and find out if that was actually a fault or something the game was designed to do.

You'll find that if a tester for any game finds a bug they will be told "what did you do to have this happen? Can you replicate it for us?" and from there is can be investigated. A bug such as "% doesn't show up until you've completed the 2nd match" may not be a bug instead just the way that specific system was designed from the outset.

It's the going off half cocked that I and many others will dislike...not to mention nothing is really gained on the developers end by stating something you have only seen happen or done once.

Let's not forget too that things can be far more overblown when posted in anger...Grro, next time give us a 5km SPRINT to calm down and then post, mmk?;)

ah HBK , always having to be holier than though

keep up the good work champ
Thou* Can't even get that right.:rolleyes:
good old hutch

writing a 6 paragraph response to a joke
And in response, I would like to refer you to the patriots act that was signed by George W. Bush in 2001, you see on that day....eh cbf now after reading 400 posts in a day.

If you're on tomorrow I'll finish up.:)

Awesome. The three of us should instantly PM one another as soon as we hear of a break at WGs. :thumbsu:

done!!! I'll b wearing my Manchester united top with number 15 on the back if u c me there come say hello feel free to add my psn as well exact same as my user name here... can't wait for this game the inner nerd comes
out everytime a FIFA or AFL game come
out lol

lol spelling nazi at 2.14 am as well

the guys a genius

anything he cant do ?!?!

the games ok HBK , i dont think its great , but its ok

not the end of the world for you is it?
Nope, never said it was.

It's the going off at things before you've even explored them (or even the controls for that matter) that I dislike. It's pretty a-typical by now I know, but still, I feel I have right of reply to at least try and get some of these so called bugs looked into before calling them out based on maybe 1 time seeing something in play.

It's actually funny about the sprint thing, as this video will show about halfway through CensusSainter finds out he was holding R2 to try and sprint for the whole match instead of R1 and had noticed how slow he was due to it....just sayin'! Numerous times you also spot the person sprinting getting to the ball first and the one not getting tackled almost immediately.

[YOUTUBE]_QLSiXtVjzI[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

done!!! I'll b wearing my Manchester united top with number 15 on the back if u c me there come say hello feel free to add my psn as well exact same as my user name here... can't wait for this game the inner nerd comes
out lol

hey mate throw a PM my way if you hear of a break at watergardens because its my local shopping centre too. :D

Ill add ya on PSN

out lol

Done. I'll wear a Man Utd shirt too if I remember. :thumbsu:

hey mate throw a PM my way if you hear of a break at watergardens because its my local shopping centre too. :D

Ill add ya on PSN

Done. :thumbsu:

My PSN is Juzz69 btw guys.

This game is officially shit/worthless because Jack Darlings name is Jeff:thumbsdown:.

I'm taking it back....
What happens if you change? (if that's even possible)
They've included the old/original eagles song so I'll let Jeff slide.

big positive

i like how i changed my team in R1 and at the start of R2 it hasnt changed back to default

my changes are stil there

GOOD !
Yep.+ modify other teams starting line up and it saves, if you take Ablett out of the Gold Coast line up, it'll save their team sans Ablett etc making the AI a little easier to beat.

On the 52 to 0 % thing that Grro experienced...(didnt see this posted apologies if someone did say it)
If one of the values (i.e. points for or points against) is 0 then the formula for working out a % wont work as you cant divide or multiply by 0...so thats why they had a % after the second game...
a few years of playing for a woeful junior team confirmed this...;)

Matthew Bate is a rip off, though good to see I should fit my Thunder in under salary cap,

Game has some rough edges but I'm enjoying it.

My #1 tip to you all would be read the manual - at least the controls pages - otherwise you won't enjoy it and will write pages of crap on here then ask "which button is it to kick at goal".

Everyone does realise there is only 4 days tops to wait yeah?

Dude, save your breath, I've been trying to tell these guys that for the last 3 or 4 days

Latest release date will be the 21st no later.

O RLY? How can you be so sure of that? What if TOLL go on strike right now?

of my wife? or the game?

heres proof i have the game

http://img62.imageshack.us/i/photo2xej.jpg/

Now your wife please.

Apparently EB Games stores in Melbourne will be receiving stock tomorrow afternoon.

Between Midday today and Midday tomorrow depending on the stores location and what the delivery schedule is.

grrofunger shut up! Stop f*cking complaining!

Come on man! :D

I quite like seeing his criticism. He's not just saying "This game is shit you guise"
To be honest, all we've seen/heard about are the unicorns that shit ****ing rainbows and give out free blowjobs, it's nice to hear about the bugs and sticking points people have.
I think a lot of people have gotten too attached to Ross (no offense big guy) and have fallen for the romance of this game and just don't wanna hear if someone doesn't like it.

yeh but i think grro wants to win occasionally

The gamer who doesn't read the manual is a rare breed nowadays. Thats usually what I dedicate my shitting time to, reading any new manuals :D

I quite like seeing his criticism. He's not just saying "This game is shit you guise"
To be honest, all we've seen/heard about are the unicorns that shit ****ing rainbows and give out free blowjobs, it's nice to hear about the bugs and sticking points people have.
I think a lot of people have gotten too attached to Ross (no offense big guy) and have fallen for the romance of this game and just don't wanna hear if someone doesn't like it.

The gamer who doesn't read the manual is a rare breed nowadays. Thats usually what I dedicate my shitting time to, reading any new manuals :D

Yeah, but it's pretty f***d when he hasn't read the manual, comes on and baggs the thing, then has to ask laster "Kick button??", says sprint doesn't work (which it does!!), if he can't kick at goal then he probably can't mark or spoil properly either... that is just like saying the "game is shit guys" - if people want to know what the game is like without reading the manual then he has done a great job, it probably is shit, otherwise he is just wasting our time and being a w***er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back