AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Got the text message, and thought i would ring anyway. Turns out they don't have it in stock, however they send the text message telling me its on sale today. pretty ****ing pathetic IMO, lucky i rang up before wasting my time going in.

My text told me to contact my Eb for local delivery times. :rolleyes:

Bad luck for EB, the only reason I pre ordered from them was because I live in QLD and stocks are likely to be lower here.

The thing that is frustrating about is EB is that they price match everyone else but set such high prices to begin with....why not just have the games the same price as Big W/Kmart/Target to start with?

Those stores make little money on game sales, even a loss on some of them. EB don't want every single copy to cost them money because they ONLY sell games. They can't make money on manchester and clothing, tools and outdoor furniture etc.

So if 3 in 5 people pricematch, the other 2 are helping pick up the slack. There are a lot of people who don't price match - like me for instance.

Well I'd guess you've got the same text as me... if so.. read it again. It says please ring to see what time the delivery is occuring. or somthing to that effect.

Edit: Great News Mathew! AFL Live PS3 is on sale today! Please contact EB Games Brandon Park to check local delivery times. Save $ by bringing old games to trade in. Opt-out reply STOP

^ same message I got :thumbsu:. Going down after lunch, so hopefully it's in!
I'd ring up but, I'm going down the street anyway, and it's only 5 mins away so, might aswell! Keep element of "surprise" open (betterdamnwellbethere!) lol

I don't think I've scored a goal on the run that wasn't 2m out yet. It's very tricky. I'll hopefully get better at it with more practice.
One big key to kicking goals on the run is to not be holding sprint, that will sort of skew your kick a bit more. So if you've got a bit of time, let off sprint, aim it up and take the shot.
Kicking to team mates around the ground is quite good. You can 'lock-on' to players downfield and your player will attempt to kick it to them. You can change who the locked-on player is manually, but I can never remember how to do it in-game
icon_redface.gif
Marking is generally quite good, and just like the ruck contests, body positioning is all-important. I haven't yet mastered the knack of spoiling, so when I lose possession, I really struggle to get it back.
The right stick flick will switch between targets manually in the lock on.

EB Games (Knox)

IN STOCK ***SELLING FAST ALREADY APPARENTLY***

JB Hi-Fi (Knox)

Will have stock between 12pm-3pm

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, just called up JB Hi-Fi (Bourke St). The girl told me they'll have it in sometime today. Yay!

I'm not going to be able to get my pre-order before Thursday, EB wouldn't sell my copy would they? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back