AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well, at least i have all of tomorrow! Will uploading Vids to youtube of it and doing a review and all of that!

As far as I can tell Tru Blu have tried to do the right thing and align the releases as best they could, it is a hard task as once the code leaves the building it is not in their control.

As far as I can tell Tru Blu have tried to do the right thing and align the releases as best they could, it is a hard task as once the code leaves the building it is not in their control.
I have no problem with that. It's the blaming E3 for the reason that the DLC wasn't being released at a certain time on PSN.

It wasn't on PSN because the PS Store updates at around 2-3am every Thursday. I just don't understand how any regular joe could know this, but Tru Blu couldn't. Boggles the mind.

Anyway, on the DLC side of things.

Really impressed with the work put in.

The little touches are what make it great. Like the umpires now in the green and grey and the new logo updates (Richmond's looks great!).

The patch also works a lot better with the new lists. Players in space can definitely maintain a distance between another player a lot better, the tactics also seem to apply better.

The ratings are much closer to what I'd expect this time around too, some are still a little off (and some obviously look WAY off because of surprise packets throughout this season). But for the most part, they're a lot more spot on.

ross quick question. when i select jumpers i still am not getting white shorts with away jumpers with some teams. eg.richmond. was this fixed? or do i need to do something?

great dlc work! first centre clearance dusty dont argues 2 players! awesome!

Ok, I am in the US and downloaded the patch just fine, but when I go to the DLC area through the game's main menu it just says there is no content available to me at this time. I didn't expect to see it in the US PSN store and confirmed that it is not, but I was hoping it would be possible through the AFL Live menu. Is it going to be possible for me to get the DLC pack in the USA, and if so can someone explain the procedure to make that happen? Thanks in advance!

Zane

Ok, I am in the US and downloaded the patch just fine, but when I go to the DLC area through the game's main menu it just says there is no content available to me at this time. I didn't expect to see it in the US PSN store and confirmed that it is not, but I was hoping it would be possible through the AFL Live menu. Is it going to be possible for me to get the DLC pack in the USA, and if so can someone explain the procedure to make that happen? Thanks in advance!

Zane
make another account with an australian address mate. im pretty sure you may have to get someone to buy u a psn card so u can purchase it

Zane

I will look into it but would suggest, as mentioned above, trying to open an Australian account and using that to get the DLC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just downloaded the DLC and had a quick game - played GWS at Skoda Stadium and it looks great.
One major issue - no jumper numbers or back sponsor on the Hawks clash jumper.
How the hell can this get missed......?
Poor.

Downloaded DLC for PS3 love the gameplay tweaks but I have noticed the Geelong roster has not changed at all and there's no difference in the away strip compared to home (no white shorts), I was looking forward to seeing how the big O performed on the game

Just downloaded the DLC and had a quick game - played GWS at Skoda Stadium and it looks great.
One major issue - no jumper numbers or back sponsor on the Hawks clash jumper.
How the hell can this get missed......?
Poor.
There's often more to this than you think - the assumption is wrong that we missed it - HSBC blocked it as they tightly control their logo and could not come to terms of not controlling where it might be displayed. Early screen shots of buddy show the now gone logo.

Hey guys, just about to download the DLC. But I have a season where I am up to a preliminary final, will that stay there after I downloa the DLC or am I better off finishing it first?

Having fun with the DLC. Lost my first two games offline as the Saints!

I've noticed the AI getting the quick hands more, as well as them not always turning towards their goal as soon as they gather it. Also teammates run on for the hands more.

One tiny thing. Nab Cup has weeks 2 and 3 (games 3 and 4) as two-half length games. Also they still have the 'last touched out-of-bounds' rule, when I don't think they should.
Not to worry...

none of my teams have updated. I have GWS, but the crows have none of their rookies. Mitch Clark still with Brisbane too.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back