AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

For those having issues with the sub, activate it by going through the pause menu immediately after a goal. It works that way.

Had something where I can't do anything in Team Management before a game. Had to quit the game, as I couldnt go back in the menu. Not sure what caused it though, as I was in a different spot each time it happened.

To all of the questions regarding the Jumpers/Shorts - we were given strict instructions and photographic reference to use for the creation and then every team was approved by the AFL and each and every club individually prior to submission.

I've not encountered the issue of numbers disapearing... others are saying they see the number fine, as does my QA in Melbourne.

Ok thanks Ross. I will create the same game tonight and take a pic. Maybe if I reset my player lists it won't happen. Must just be me.......

What's with Geelong's away gear suddenly being the same as their home gear? It was fine before the DLC. White shorts/white top socks for away games and blue shorts/blue top socks for home.

ching ching we all really earned that $15.00 :)

Ring GFC as they approved it, I am sure you have a membership, get your money's worth there too and go troll them :p

Ok thanks Ross. I will create the same game tonight and take a pic. Maybe if I reset my player lists it won't happen. Must just be me.......

Ok, so it might be something to do with custom teams...

ching ching we all really earned that $15.00 :)

Ring GFC as they approved it, I am sure you have a membership, get your money's worth there too and go troll them :p

I can really imagine them caring. :/

I emailed West Coast Eagles FC regarding smoking groups taking up an absurd amount of space outside Subiaco Oval and never received a reply. :p I can't see them giving any care whatsoever to a video game complaint. :p

Anyways, for the next game Ross... push for guernseys/shorts to be selectable by the user. :) Fixes everything. ;)

Ross, what about high numbers like 51 with Andrew McQualter, sorry if this has been asked

That I will have to pass onto QA to answer. Indeed I might get someone from QA to go through here and answer as much as they can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be offline for a while.... About to get on the plane back from E3 - and escape the masses of people watching the NHL finals next door - glad LA didn't win, they won the NBA here once while I was here and there was a dude celebrating by jumping up and down on my rental car! :eek:

Just a couple quick questions
  • Is Ports VIP and Foodbank sponsors in the game
  • I have created my local footy team and if i reset the rosters will all my created players be lost?

Just a couple quick questions
  • Is Ports VIP and Foodbank sponsors in the game
  • I have created my local footy team and if i reset the rosters will all my created players be lost?
1. Yes
2. No

But you will have to re-add your players to the custom team once you've reset the rosters, as they will be delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back