AFL Live PATCH - Download now

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: AFL Live PATCH?

. I haven't played a season yet but I'm assuming you cant even trade or draft players. Wouldn't advise people to buy it.

That's been known about for over a year now.

Picked up a copy this afternoon. I have to say I'm rather disappointed. I haven't played a season yet but I'm assuming you cant even trade or draft players. Wouldn't advise people to buy it.
So you're advising people to not buy it because you assume somethings not in it?

Picked up a copy this afternoon. I have to say I'm rather disappointed. I haven't played a season yet but I'm assuming you cant even trade or draft players. Wouldn't advise people to buy it.

I know I'm just making it worse but how is your opinion of the game relevant to the forthcoming patch? Sheesh.

Yep I have had Tom Williams and Lake in the ruck when the full time rucks sit on the bench.

Perhaps an option to have one ruck as a ruck/forward to rest him in the FP?

Playing as the Hawks, somehow Renouf can be in the ruck and then David Hale is in the midfield as well? :confused:

Playing as the Hawks, somehow Renouf can be in the ruck and then David Hale is in the midfield as well? :confused:

Yeah Warnock ends up in the midfield a lot too.

What I do is either turn interchanges to manual, or put more versatile players on the bench. i.e. play with one ruckman

I'm way too slow to do manual interchanges though lol.

I'd love to see a system like FIFA where each player gets maybe 3 pauses per match to make changes. And 15-30 seconds at half time would be great too.

Get on it Big Ant. :thumbsu:

something that has to be looked at for the next game is a premiership celebration, this one is worse than the previous games

Hi Ross, enjoying the game so far, just thought id throw in my two cents in relation to patch.

Things i would love

Be able to change difficulty mid season
7.5 minute qrts ( absolute must for mine )
Individual player stats during matches
Allow a short pause in multiplayer
Something small to be done about tacklefest ( not sure what ) just would like some space, sometime
Quitters to lose game at half time or 5 goal lead

Great effort bigant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To put created teams/players in to season mode.

just a small one but when you click on player profile it should show their preferred position and secondary position

I don't have the game yet but from my point of view things like the classic burst of pace from Judd out of the pack, Wojo's blistering runs down the wing or the Stephen Hill vs Dangerfield running goal are some of the best elements of AFL football. Low stoppage footy = good footy, would be nice to have identifiable differentials in player speed in the game.

yes ok mate i "sucked" at it. considering i won 8 games online without a loss, played it with all my cuz's around 10 games.

In the end it wasn't something i knew i would play long term, it has to much flaws, the game has some good things in it but the bad out does the good.

Not worth paying $109 for a game ill play for a month then use it as a dust collector. But everyone is different.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live PATCH - Download now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back