AFL MVP 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 6, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Who is your tip for MVP this year guise?

Buddy for mine, he has received the media hype which is required, and he is also the most valuable player in my eyes.

Thinking

Buddy
Rockliff
Lewis
Ablett

What does MVP stand for? Especially the V... Ablett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on when the voting was done . . . If the voting was prior to Rd 17 then probably Ablett. What's the voting system on the MVP award?

The players just nominate the best player (from another team) and whoever gets the most votes wins. I'm not sure if they nominate just one, a top 3 or a top 5 though. It's not done on a game to game basis, it's completely subjective.

The players just nominate the best player (from another team) and whoever gets the most votes wins. I'm not sure if they nominate just one, a top 3 or a top 5 though. It's not done on a game to game basis, it's completely subjective.

When do they vote? Is it like the All-Australian where they vote a few times throughout the year or do they vote at the end of the year only?

Doubt he'd be hosting.Sandy and Piggy are.Jackson might present an award as he's part of the AFLPA,isn't he ?

Heard that on the couch, but they said something about jackson on 360 or i was dreaming, sorry maybe presenting an award as you suggest

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL MVP 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back