AFL preseason betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was just reading this classic thread for the lols:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/fade-for-profit.927436/

When I chanced upon this zinger. KA, please confirm that this is still the basis of your tipping service? Ta.

As far as it goes for people working in the media, i still think Lyon and Lloyd have probably the most acute knowledge of football out of the lot of them. Obviously Lyon isn't around now.

Whats your point Spads?

My results speak for themselves mate. I havnt won over 200 units at a ROI of 20+ percent over 2 years by pure luck. I havnt won over 25 units in 2 weekends this year by pure luck either.

You have a problem Spads

My results speak for themselves mate. I havnt won over 200 units at a ROI of 20+ percent over 2 years by pure luck. I havnt won over 25 units in 2 weekends this year by pure luck either.

You have a problem Spads
If you are doing so well then what's the need for selling your tips(at presumably a very small amount compared to your units, seeing as you are boasting about $1000 units on twitter), why not just share them after you have taken them up.

If you are doing so well then what's the need for selling your tips(at presumably a very small amount compared to your units, seeing as you are boasting about $1000 units on twitter), why not just share them after you have taken them up.

Im not boasting about $1000 units nor do i suggest i can afford to lose that (ie bet that). I just know their are some high rollers like Spads iluvparis Lensen A11dAtP0w3R out there. Obviously its hard to get that on Exotic bets however they took 600 and 1200 last year on a line.

It would be a disservice to paying subscribers. They're paying for the tips, why would i share it to those who arent? (Is that what you mean). They would feel rightfully ripped off.

Im still learning my game. I do bet on these tips i provide which has been very beneficial for 3+ years now.

Jealousy hurts sometimes

Im not boasting about $1000 units nor do i suggest i can afford to lose that (ie bet that). I just know their are some high rollers like Spads iluvparis Lensen A11dAtP0w3R out there. Obviously its hard to get that on Exotic bets however they took 600 and 1200 last year on a line.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back