Game Day AFL Qualifying Final - Matchday Discussion Collingwood v Geelong(MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there parking at the ‘G tonight? Hopefully not given the rain. I park at the Mrs work opposite the G on Wellington Pde.
No parking.

No parking.

I wouldn't recommend using the Richmond side streets to park either. I did that once and someone used my windscreen wipers like origami. And sprayed some shit on the window, I can't remember what it was but I couldn't see, I had to stick my head our the window until I got to a petrol station to clean it. They were very adamant about making their point.

Melbourne Forecast
View the current warnings for Victoria
Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EST on Friday 6 September 2019.
Forecast for the rest of Friday
Summary
showers.png
Showers.Chance of any rain: 90%
rain_90.gif
Melbourne area
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely over eastern suburbs. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible hail early this evening. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h increasing to 35 to 45 km/h in the late evening. Geelong likely to squib it in wet conditions.

Melbourne Forecast
Summary
showers.png
rain_90.gif
Melbourne area
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely over eastern suburbs. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible hail early this evening. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h increasing to 35 to 45 km/h in the late evening. Geelong likely to squib it in wet conditions.
Those wind predictions suit us even more I reckon. Go Pies!!!

Those wind predictions suit us even more I reckon. Go Pies!!!

Melbourne Forecast
Summary
showers.png
rain_90.gif
Melbourne area
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely over eastern suburbs. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible hail early this evening. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h increasing to 35 to 45 km/h in the late evening. Geelong will have terrible trouble kicking straight in the strong winds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What time is the first bounce?

would any one be interested in getting two tickets to the game tonight? for less than $40 total.

I notice Geelong are wearing navy shorts against us for the first time in about 15 years.

They're really taking this home ground advantage thing to hear aren't they?

Grundy will dominate, our backline will be strong, and our forwards will create mayhem.
And our mids will run hard to defend.

No injuries.

We will win all four quarters.

And Chris Scott will gnash and wail about the unfairness of not playing at the toy ground.

Collingwood by 68 points
Even better, Geelong doesn’t have a ruckman now, a late change has brought Sam Menegola who is a midfielder into the toughest role of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back